Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

w4m hookup

By the time we d done our third round of the park I realised I was fairly a lot on a date with a COVID denier, created my excuses and left. long beach ca dating Meeting individuals quickly online, then heading out to meet them in particular person can build all sorts of scenarios. Also, it s time consuming and want to spend income also. shreveport adult search Anything else is great.

what is a good hookup app

Never ever have I ever dated two or much more men and women at the very same time. alexandria mn singles This work is, in quick, named a Turing test an artificial intelligence that manages, over text, to convince a individual that it is actually human can be mentioned to have passed the Turing test. If you are to appear online for a spouse then use the protected trustworthy matrimony web sites. locanto mx For people today who find long distance partners on the internet, their relationships get off to a unique commence.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/27/2008 3:49:38 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

1goodguy1
Denville, NJ

here's one! I'm new to this dating stuff, and I'm really confused! I guess times have changed since i last dated.

3/27/2008 5:07:12 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

There certainly is but here is one that is not. Anyone reading my profile would clearly discern that I am no longer looking for a love interest yet he states he read my profile. He also states he lives in Florida but his profile says he lives in MD and has done so for 30 years. . . I have wondered about these Emails that they try to make personal but seem to be mass mailings - wonder how many others received this same one? .... wonder if this is an intro to one of those who would eventually ask for money because he was stuck somewhere in Africa?

Dan,

If you had read my profile you would not have written because it clearly states that I have found the man I am looking for. Additionally, your profile states you live in Maryland and have done so for 30 years -- not Florida.

Get real.

--------------------Message--------------------
Sent: 3/27/2008 4:00:12 PM
Subject: hi

hello how are you doing there.?hope you are doing very pretty well there..Well am Daniel from here in florida and work as real estate developer and some times go to Asia and some part of Africa to buy gold from local miners.
However i found your profile here and it sound very wonderful so i diced to contact you and see where it will lead me to,hope to hear from you very soon right take very good care

3/29/2008 4:10:25 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

lcl38
Everett, MA

Yes,there are some on here.I'd like to get my hands on one of them.Besides talking on the phone to him.

3/29/2008 9:51:47 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

flashman1965
Concho, AZ

The answer to this topic is YES, most definitely we are out here. I think we are a vanishing breed of men. Fewer and fewer of us remain to let you know that we survived and are looking for you as much as you are looking for us.

3/29/2008 10:52:17 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

chas2314
Montgomery City, MO

Think I am a nice guy but it hurts when I think....

but the sex thing is no biggie for me..But it is a part of life for not for sex we wouldn't be here...

3/29/2008 11:30:48 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

i'm right here. i've been saying this for a while.

3/29/2008 11:54:37 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

bocabrat
Boca Raton, FL

I haven't seen any lately...If someone does,.... contact me please!!...bocabrat

[Edited 3/29/2008 11:55:21 PM]

3/30/2008 6:33:30 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

chefyeti
Dunbarton, NH

Decent and Honest guy here
and i can cook

3/30/2008 7:05:54 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

crazybusywoman
Portland, TX

Oh no they are all up north, what is a southern girl to do?

3/30/2008 9:41:36 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

nicholaspolke
Onaway, MI

rite bak at cha ! Mindy!

3/30/2008 10:23:05 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

sillyme1961
Portage, MI

For the Ladies

I really thought this was appropriate for this thread...

[Edited 3/30/2008 10:24:44 AM]

3/30/2008 9:18:33 PM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

stark123
Draper, UT

There are a few of us out here. By the way I do consider myself -- all of the above and I love meeting women who feel the same way. Therefore mindy65 keep me in mind when you want to chat.

4/2/2008 4:44:59 AM Is there such thing as a Decent & Honest man anymore?  

whatley001
Enterprise, AL

yep there are plenty of us out here,just the ladies want so much , exspect so much..whats a biker type anyway??what they want a biker type that smells like shit acts as bad and has the dont give a damn type personality. you know who i am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22