Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames login

com, Kari stubbled upon Chris profile featuring a image of himself conducting a massive orchestral ensemble. dating service orlando fl Compensation is $400 and couples are also welcome to apply and send in their stories with each other. By jumping into the deep end of the pool, you re blind to your personal vulnerability to predators due to the fact of your emotional unreadiness. rato virtual I believe that some persons are as well speedy to blame other individuals for their dating difficulties.

www skipthegames

I only use Tinder, getting the gold member is a should, use the 5 super like on the girls you feel got chance. athens ga personals If by some possibility you take place to meet somebody on a single of these dating solutions, never agree to meet at your residence or spot of function. A single of my dogs, Kayla, wasn t commonly interested in other individuals, but she went straight up to Jon, curled up on his lap and went to sleep. omegle naughty girls And if your hobbies align (maybe you both like to study!), there s a likelihood you can do them together.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/22/2008 7:58:00 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

"So how would adding DNA to dehydrated water work????"

Well, try it out and you'll see. Surely you don't expect me to spoon-feed you with ALL the minutia?

4/22/2008 7:13:54 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

....so if you sprinkle Miracle Grow on a man's penis will that work too? Is it the same concept?

4/22/2008 11:58:41 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

Inherent in the system is the inability to see for sure whom someone is directing a post if it's a reply. So LawDawg, I'm not sure if your remark refers to my post, but I'll answer it as if it did.

Yes, it works the same way when you sprinkle MiracleGrow on a man's manlyhood. Make sure you don't miss-sprinkle, because if it gets on his foot he becomes BigFoot, and if it gets on his ego, he becomes InSufferable.

[Edited 4/23/2008 12:01:22 AM]

4/23/2008 3:53:49 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

kaleidoscopian
Mason, WI

At the risk of being off topic, is Mensa just about physics? All of you have been so interesting to read and I have loved this thread by the way, spent all last night with it but I could not add to the discussion, not my field(s). I learned alot, then my brain exploded.

I took the Mensa trial test and they said I could probably join but since I was only close, I didn't take it further. My last IQ test said 131 general but in logic; genius. (so can we talk about that? I asked if artistic IQ could be measured and they said no. I'm a kinda Renaissance woman with an idea a minute. I'm thinkin' politics, it seems appropo; I'd like to hear what the Big Brains think about what has happened to our country.

Otherwise this thread feels like Home at Last..

4/23/2008 4:30:54 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Welcome Kale....any topic may be discussed in this forum. Physics isn't my cup of dehydrated tea either, but I do enjoy reading about it.

4/24/2008 10:31:51 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

kaleidoscopian
Mason, WI

Thanks Lawdawg.. and JoysChoice for the valuable information. My math was the problem I'm sure.

Lawdawg, do Mensa/Intellectuals get our Real Group? This was such a good thread. What do you have to do? Have a tattoo? There's a group for tattoos!

4/24/2008 1:09:55 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Yes I have a tattoo across my butt that reads Womensa Rule!

4/24/2008 6:07:50 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

elfiegirl
Port Charlotte, FL

Okay joyschoice...I "borrowed" that line from Stephen Wright
the comedian....just being my silly self. Then you had to go and throw
some water on me (hehehheheheh) and mess me all up!
Then I HAD to google some info, so as NOT to look lame, and
I am curious because other than being used in fire extinguishers
that "stuff", it was written, is invaluable in the life processes!
Now I'm gonna go have to google that too, just to get more info...
when this all started out as a joke! Now my head hurts! Thanks!

Okay here is the exact sentence..."Even more important than that, it is a
vital and indispensable solvent for life processes...." And here I
thought "solvents" were cleaning type fluids...oh now I am REALLY
confused! I have SUCH a headache!

[Edited 4/24/2008 6:11:16 PM]

4/25/2008 3:26:34 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

"And here I thought "solvents" were cleaning type fluids...oh now I am REALLY
confused! I have SUCH a headache!"

Take two tablets of Aspirin with a glass of dihydrogen oxyde, or with a glass of Windex, bleach or ammonia, whichever you prefer.

4/25/2008 3:31:23 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

"Yes I have a tattoo across my butt that reads Womensa Rule!"

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, that's the perfect location for that tattoo.

4/25/2008 11:37:39 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

Joys if you are here to repeat and diss all those that have an opinion then I don't feel you will be wanted here for long.

4/25/2008 3:49:51 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

joyschoice
North York, ON

Thanks, Lawdog. Bye.

5/2/2008 4:44:38 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

I still say the Moon dont rotate.

5/3/2008 5:33:44 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

eagleeyes7
Fort Myers, FL

Hey Prof, Only once per circumnavigation around us here on Earth is cause for question on how, why, and WHO could have engineered such a distinctly sophisticated orbit???

Only the Ancient Sumerian's had this info, and we are so smart as to label it "Myth"~~~??

Source: Ancient Babylonian Creation Tablets!

Yes, lawdawg, minds do need a place to play, and I'm lonely, so I hope we get our own playground to expand and question the "realities" that make up who we are, why we are here, and just who's running this silly "game" down on all of us!

I vote YES on a site for intellectuals, and challenge any and all to discuss any topic on history, science, astrophysics, cosmology, energy, or what have you!

Eagle Out~

[Edited 5/3/2008 5:36:21 PM]

5/11/2008 1:09:19 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

dutchlangley
Sherman, TX

Hey, Prof....the moon HAS to rotate at least a tiny bit as evidenced by the fact that only one side of it ever faces earth. If it didn't, there couln't be a permanent dark side of the moon. The moon rotates just enough to always keep the same side facing earth.

Haven't been around. Cooking at a local truckstop and back in my own place but I don't have my own computer or a library card, so I seldom have internet access. I'll drop in when I can. Am at folks' house for Mother's Day.

Later, Y'all! Keep this thread going. I've never enjoyed a forum so much.

Dutch

And the difference between being intelligent and being smart: Intelligengce is a measure of how fast you learn and how well you recall and understand what you have learned. Smart is how well you apply what you have learned.

[Edited 5/11/2008 1:33:38 AM]

Page: 1, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52