Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler ts

If you app searching with out Indian dating services in order to search for a perfect singles, then take a look at QuackQuack web page. free dating surrey You can also obtain tokens to send a priority message, highlight your profile or send a Super Yes to let one more user know you are really interested in them. If you cannot see their Facebook page or if their dating profile only has 1 photo then it is okay to ask to see a handful of much more. how to spot fake grindr profiles Even so, we thought it would be a excellent idea to mention that this is an solution to cover each conceivable base.

magepersonal

Lucy Good has been a single mum considering the fact that her girls have been pretty young, and they are now in their teens . garden grove dating Relationships want time to unfold, so do some reflecting after your very first date is over to assess how it went. Give yourself time to arrive comfortably vs becoming stuck in website traffic or running across town to make it in time. usasexguide st louis Here, at SpeedDater we know that chemistry only takes place in person, so our events are great for singles that want to make genuine life connections.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

5/11/2008 10:48:19 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

OMG my boytoy is back............we missed you Dutch!

5/11/2008 7:05:54 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

dutchlangley
Sherman, TX

Boytoy?....I'm quite flattered, Law (blushes). I wish I could be here more often, but as I said.....I rarely have internet access anymore. I'm just here at my folks' for Mother's Day. I really miss all y'all. All I do is work anymore, but the truckers like my cooking so much they're starting to talk about it on their CB's. And I enjoy short order cooking much more than I enjoyed being a nurse. I don't have to watch my p's and q's near as much.

Well, time to split. I'll see y'all when I can. Later.

5/17/2008 1:37:52 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

dutchlangley
Sherman, TX

No one has been here in a week now....where'd everyone go? New topic anyone?

5/17/2008 5:50:31 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

kaleidoscopian
Mason, WI

I've been checking in also and thought this should be a poll by now. I wondered if the title needs changing so I wrote to Dustin and suggested 'Brainiacs' as an alternate. Perhaps Mensa is trademarked or something.

5/18/2008 12:05:39 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Ran across this somewhere, makes sense to me, sort of.

"The universe has no edge and no center"

My thoughts.
A center would have to be measured from an edge.

If there is no center, how could there have been a "Big Bang"?

Chew on that for awhile.

I'm Back!

Where did that tree go?

5/18/2008 2:30:08 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

I chopped that damn tree down! BTW it did make a noise when falling.........

5/19/2008 10:16:46 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

It might have made a noise, however if you left before it fell and no one else was there to hear it, it didn't make a sound when it fell, only a vibration.

For those that want to use the recorder in the woods ploy, think about this:
1. you record the vibrations from the fall and collect the recorder later.
2. you go to play it back, but instead of a speaker, your recorder is hooked to an ocilloscope and shows you the vibrations but you can't hear them.
3. The event obviously happened because you can see the vibrations, but because there was no ear(speaker) at the happening, there was no sound.

[Edited 5/19/2008 10:27:49 AM]

5/21/2008 1:56:30 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

dutchlangley
Sherman, TX

....but sound is defined as a vibration through a medium....the sound exists whether there is an ear to hear it or not....noise is defined as an unpleasant sound....whether the sound is noise is in the opinion of the owner of the ear that hears it,even if that ear hears only a reproduction of the actual vibrations or the actual original sound itself. That's my story and I'm sticking to it....

[Edited 5/21/2008 1:57:23 PM]

5/22/2008 7:51:41 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

pedro_2079
Peterborough, ON

if someone cries and there is no one to see it, does that make it any less heartbreaking? What it really comes down to is perception. We cannot say with absolute certainty that anything happens or does not happen wow clear as mud n'est pas?

5/24/2008 11:02:17 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

Well,
since Dutch is back,
I might as well be too,
make some sound in the forest,
even if some think,
there is no sound.

5/25/2008 3:47:47 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

kaleidoscopian
Mason, WI

I live in the forest and the spring sounds are fantastic. Birdsong, waterfalls rushing, blossoms opening, the huge awakening from the long sleep of winter, Grouse drumming, Loons laughing.. a tree falling is an awesome and frightening noise no matter who hears it.

5/26/2008 2:02:02 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

What about the lack of a big boom because there is no center to the Universe?
A center must be measured from an edge, and if there is no edge then there can be no center, or shall we just tell our geometry teachers they were full of it.

5/27/2008 11:30:00 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

dutchlangley
Sherman, TX

Howdy, Prof. How ya been? You too, Health.

Back on the universe, eh? Well, I had to go have a toke and smoke and think about my reply. Here we go.....

The universe does, in fact, have a center. It has to. The universe began as a singularity, a single point which exploded in all 3 mundane dimensions(height, length, width) simultaneously.....a single point became an expanding sphere. A sphere has a center. To find the center, you must measure from the edge. We can't find the center of the universe because we can't find the edge of the sphere that is the universe(we won't go into the dimension of time right now). We can't find the edge of the universe because A)the universe continues to expand so the edge keeps moving, and B)the distances invoved would be roughly equal to infinity - 1.....and would defy human comprehension.

5/29/2008 11:05:30 AM Mensa or Intellectuals  

healthologist
Page, AZ

Quote from dutchlangley:
Howdy, Prof. How ya been? You too, Health.

Back on the universe, eh? Well, I had to go have a toke and smoke and think about my reply. Here we go.....

The universe does, in fact, have a center. It has to. The universe began as a singularity, a single point which exploded in all 3 mundane dimensions(height, length, width) simultaneously.....a single point became an expanding sphere. A sphere has a center. To find the center, you must measure from the edge. We can't find the center of the universe because we can't find the edge of the sphere that is the universe(we won't go into the dimension of time right now). We can't find the edge of the universe because A)the universe continues to expand so the edge keeps moving, and B)the distances involved would be roughly equal to infinity - 1.....and would defy human comprehension.

If the distance involved is roughly equal to infinity - 1, does the - 1 mean that the big boom expansion will eventually collapse on itself or is the distance really infinite and will continue to expand and there is no edge because the expansion is into nothingness and nothingness has no edge and therefore no center which would allow for space and time warp.

5/31/2008 5:14:14 PM Mensa or Intellectuals  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

I think it is impossible for us to make a logical conclusion.
The reason we cannot is because of the UNKNOWN factors that we have no idea what they are.
Without all the pieces of the puzzle,
we have no idea what the big picture is.
Physics,Science and all our known knowledge,
is constantly changing.
For example the Bose-Einstein Condensate Theory.
Once you get closer to absolute zero,
all the known facts change,
matter and even the very atoms react in a completely unexpected way.
And as far as the Universe,the edge and the center goes,
its like a soap bubble,
constantly expanding in all kinds of shapes,
but mostly a sphere of some sort.
Its like trying to measure a water puddle,
when a hose is constantly adding water.
One thing you gotta admit, is that there is a similiar order to things.
The contents of the Universe replicate things the same.
For example we can see with the Hubble,
that there are many Galaxies and solar systems,
all made and operating very similiar in definition.

Page: 1, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52