Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

She was recently observed obtaining a enjoyable evening with her ex girlfriend Bella Thorne. hook up edmonton free But I do consider that communication of one s desires and wants in dating is going to change. We switched to text, the banter continued, and a date was set for Sunday evening. doublelist maine I believed about leaving mainly because it was so awkward.

rubratings legit

Jules assumed Randy had lost interest but that was not the case! Meanwhile, many other dates were waiting for Randy on the internet and he forgot about Jules. dating prince george To lighten the mood, throw a couple of of these fun queries his way. For instance, you could have a high worth for duty and the individual you are dating could have a high worth for danger. omegle bazoo Even if the individual you re meeting volunteers to pick you up, stay clear of obtaining into a vehicle with a person you do not know and trust, specifically if it s the 1st meeting.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/28/2015 10:25:12 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (67,691)
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Raymond L. McGovern – Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates, CIA. Responsible for President’s Daily Brief (PDB) for Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush. 27-year CIA veteran. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer said, "I think at simplest terms, there’s a cover-up. The 9/11 report is a joke.

The question is: What’s being covered up?

Is it gross malfeasance, gross negligence? Now there are a whole bunch of unanswered questions. And the reason they’re unanswered is because this administration will not answer the questions.

This is the bottom line for me; just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11.

The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me. That’s certainly an impeachable offense."

Watch the video here: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1232419751782017310&q=%22ray+mcgovern%22&hl=en

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/29/2015 2:14:30 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
Answer us this molester. What would Barry Jennings stand to gain by lying during his very first live interview? Wouldn't your dumb a** think that Barry knew damn well that hess's accounts wouldn't match up with his? Wouldn't you think that Barry would not do something so stupid like lying on national live television knowing his integrity would take a massive hit? I don't believe for a second that he would take such a foolish chance so therefore he is the ONLY one i believe and f**k you and ALL of your butthole buddy shills as well as your retard nist report

Listen dipshit.

Mr Jennings said things on live tv that was the truth and some that wasn't quite there, like trapped inside for several hours, we all know the MAX time was 3 1/2 hours; that is hardly several hours, it's a few at best.

I believe he heard 'explosions', I believe he was trapped on the 8th floor, yes, I do. It's just that him being rescued at 1pm is out and he must have been confused, and that is a natural occurrence at a time like that, it really is.

However, when YOU are faced with a factual time-frames from FELLOW CONSPIRACY PEOPLE, you call them liars and shills.

You are amazing.

8/29/2015 2:21:13 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
Would it matter if they were taking evidence away, or planting it? They were disturbing a CRIME SCENE. Even you are not so damn gullible to believe the bullshit that they were just "helping"

:

It shows how stupid you CT's are, you can't agree with each other.

You need to sit together and discuss it and come up with a joint answer, makes you look LESS stupid than you both are!

8/29/2015 2:59:52 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

markjetson
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,941)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

The joooos were, heavily involved. I've listened closely to several of my favorite internet shows and over the course of time I noticed they would not touch the 9/11 jew angle, but I came to understand why they weren't, directly implicating the heebs. I don't need to go into the why they choose to "not (openly) go there," but after a while I noticed they would "go there," but it was in a cryptic way. Recently, (this week) AJ let David Duke come on the show, and then let him have his say, and a lot (all) of it was condemning the refujews. Something is up, AJ almost never,just sits there and let's any guest "have the floor." He's even been letting callers have their rants on the five & twos.

8/29/2015 5:57:16 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,058)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from markjetson:
The joooos were, heavily involved. I've listened closely to several of my favorite internet shows and over the course of time I noticed they would not touch the 9/11 jew angle, but I came to understand why they weren't, directly implicating the heebs. I don't need to go into the why they choose to "not (openly) go there," but after a while I noticed they would "go there," but it was in a cryptic way. Recently, (this week) AJ let David Duke come on the show, and then let him have his say, and a lot (all) of it was condemning the refujews. Something is up, AJ almost never,just sits there and let's any guest "have the floor." He's even been letting callers have their rants on the five & twos.

So now your claiming its a "Jew angle"? How convenient your sparing the details by suggesting you need not go into why Jews might choose not to involve themselves in Duke's F'd up discussions when in reality 911 was an event they weren't responsible for to begin with. Considering what this former "grand wizard of the KKK" ever stood for, its no wonder most folks nowadays would rather distance themselves from this a** hat let alone share the same airspace with him.

More on your former wizard...

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2011/12/08/open-letter-world-back-david-duke

8/29/2015 6:03:19 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

naprinciple
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,255)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from tragicparrot:
So now your claiming its a "Jew angle"? How convenient your sparing the details by suggesting you need not go into why Jews might choose not to involve themselves in Duke's F'd up discussions when in reality 911 was an event they weren't responsible for to begin with. Considering what this former "grand wizard of the KKK" ever stood for, its no wonder most folks nowadays would rather distance themselves from this a** hat let alone share the same airspace with him.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2011/12/08/open-letter-world-back-david-duke

Tragic, do you count the Southern Poverty Law Center as unbiased?

8/29/2015 6:41:23 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

markjetson
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,941)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from tragicparrot:

I can't understand what you're trying to say, put your dam tri-focals on and re-read my post, gramps.

8/29/2015 8:35:53 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from markjetson:
I can't understand what you're trying to say,

Ditto about your post, it made as much sense as 57 channels does and he's on drugs, or something to make him look and sound stupid. There again, it could be natural.

Your post was as clear as srv answering a question.

To me, you sounded like you were blaming the Jews, however, please try and write in a more lucid manner...

8/29/2015 12:10:41 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,314)
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

It shows how stupid you CT's are, you can't agree with each other.

You need to sit together and discuss it and come up with a joint answer, makes you look LESS stupid than you both are!
===========================================================
We cant agree with each other?? The Pariotic truth seekers who want a real investigation into what really happened on 9-11 cant agree on some stupid minor issue here or there?? Your hot air nonsensical [ cant agree on minor details ] is extremely boring and youn 3 kiddies use it over and over again. Why...because you cant refute the truth about this or that.

I think they are picking up tiny pieces of the missile that hit the Pentagon. When a missile hits a building...I would assume small piece of the outer body would break off...but maybe Im wrong about that?? What the f**k diff does it make stoooge???

8/29/2015 12:16:25 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

I think John Oneill [ who used to track Bin Laden for the FBI ] who was head of security at the WTC his first day on the job was shot and killed by some perp as he would have been very embarrassing if he testified about Al Queda. Other truthers think he just collapsed in all the rubble after saving many lives. What the f**k is the difference dip ass???

Common tactic used by the 3 little kiddies.......you conspiracy nutcases cant even agree on this or that??? What a cop- out or cowardly tactic

8/29/2015 12:47:39 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:

I think they are picking up tiny pieces of the missile that hit the Pentagon. When a missile hits a building...I would assume small piece of the outer body would break off...but maybe Im wrong about that?? What the f**k diff does it make stoooge???

What difference does it make?

SRV says that they were planting evidence.

One of you is wrong and ergo the laugh we have about you nutcases trying to present evidence against the official line....what difference does it make?

You are both debunking each other for a start!

You see, the real people all agree that real planes hit the Towers and the Pentagon.

YOU say it was a missile, srv says it was a drone (I believe).

You say a missile (disguised by a hologram) hit the Towers, then it became a ball and an unseen before new military weapon.

SRV says drones hit the Towers.

NORMAL people say planes hit the Towers...and they all agree planes hit the Towers.

You say all the passengers were taken away and shot, SRV doesn't have a clue. Funwithshitforbrains says that there wasn't even any passengers.

See how you lot work NOT together?

You see 57, it is VERY important that you have the same story otherwise what have you got? Especially when three of you cannot even agree on the simple things about 9/11.

8/29/2015 12:55:16 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:
higgy

I think John Oneill [ who used to track Bin Laden for the FBI ] who was head of security at the WTC his first day on the job was shot and killed by some perp as he would have been very embarrassing if he testified about Al Queda. Other truthers think he just collapsed in all the rubble after saving many lives. What the f**k is the difference dip ass???

Common tactic used by the 3 little kiddies.......you conspiracy nutcases cant even agree on this or that??? What a cop- out or cowardly tactic

He was shot on the first day of his job?

Again, you are so stupid you don't even check do you?

He died on 9/11.

He started working at the WTC in August 23rd that year, 8/23/01.

Now you can see why you are laughed at, you cannot even get your "facts" right and get debunked at every turn.

Another fault you have and that is your first two words above...YOU THINK. You need to stop doing that and start believing those that have more logic and intelligence, like those that said he died after saving lives on 9/11.

8/29/2015 1:16:16 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

He started working at the WTC in August 23rd that year, 8/23/01.
=============================================
You might be right on August 23?? What difference does it make if he worked there for a couple weeks or 18 prior to 9-11?? I bet he was shot...other truthers may think he just died on the falling debri?? Doesnt matter one ioata...except to his wife...and the feds would never tell her if he did have a bullet in his head....or dont you understand that??

8/29/2015 1:25:39 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

You see, the real people all agree that real planes hit the Towers and the Pentagon.
===========================================================
The 9-11 rabbit hole is very deep. 100 feet deep. Those that have only gone down 30-40 feet believe planes hit the WTC. Once you go 30 or 40 feet deeper----- you then add it all up....the tons of inconsistencies in the official story......the truthers really it was just a movie or cartoon. Fake planes, fake hijackers, fake videos, fake passengers [ many fake ones but not all is my best guess ] fake flight manifests, fake NTSB data cooked books 4 years later, real new military weapons used on 9-11 to toast all those cars near the WTC...on and on.

8/29/2015 1:36:13 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

Long

This is the bottom line for me; just as Hitler in 1933 cynically exploited the burning of the parliament building, the Reichstag, this is exactly what our President did in exploiting 9/11.

The cynical way in which he played on our trauma, used it to justify attacking, making a war of aggression on a country that he knew had nothing to do with 9/11. That suffices for me. That’s certainly an impeachable offense."
=======================================================
Don't forget our bought and paid for so-called representatives in Congress [ the bought and paid for puppets who kindly rolled over and took the 19 Arab fairytale right up their fkn cowardly asses ] all but CYNTHIA McKINNEY They soon got rid of her though. Can't have 1 rose in with a bunch of weeds.

8/29/2015 3:51:02 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,665)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from tragicparrot:
You have no real answer 911 was an inside job other than to blame the Jews. Furthermore, there is no evidence physical or otherwise that supports your claim Jews were behind 9/11 except for mere speculation or the BS anti-semitism you attempt to pass off as some sort of evidence. And how ironic that for someone who claims to be a Christian, you've had no problem expressing a judgmental attitude that is a hypocricy to your own faith.

Dont pull that "YOUR AN ANTI SEMITE" crap on me..It wont work. iVE DONE MORE GOOD FOR JEWS..THAT ZIONIST JEWS like you HAVE....I TRY TO SHOW THEM THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BIBLE so they can have Eternal life in the NEW JERUSALEM OF HEAVEN.....rather than keep them in BONDAGE as ZIONIST that WORSHIP THEMSELVES..AND MAKE THEMSELVES THEIR OWN MESSIAH
THAT IS LUCIFERIANISM..WHICH WILL DOOM ALL WHO FOLLOW IT TO THE SECOND DEATH...AND THEY WILL LOOSE THEIR CHANCE FOR ETERNAL LIFE

WHOS THE ANTI SEMITE? ME WHO TELLS THE TRUTH

OR YOU WHO KEEPS THEM IN BONDAGE O BLIND MAN..

WHO ARE THE AGGRESSORS..WHO ARE THE VICTIMS?

SEE..THE ZIONIST JEWS HAVE EVEN INFILTRATED MY RELIGION AS THEY DID ANCIENT ISRAEL..AND ALTERED IT INTO TALMUDIC SATANIC JUDAISM getting Christians to pray to the Jew god Jehovah BY ADDING THAT NAME INTO THE BIBLE..JEHOVAH which is defined as EVIL PERVERSE THING..VERY WICKED.. .just as they did TO THE ANCIENT HEBREW NATION.
All the END TIMES FAIRY TALES OF THE JEWS..ARE NOT EVEN IN THE BIBLE..THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ANTI CHRIST MAN..OR A BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON..WW3.7 YR TRIBULATION..PRE TRIB RAPTURE OF CHRISTIAN...THESE ARE ALL JEWISH FABLES..used for FEARMONGERING the people in order to manipulate them......

GENESIS 49:10..PROVES JEWS ARE NOT THE TRIBE OF JUDAH...CHRIST IS KING OF JUDAH...AND THOSE THAT FOLLOW HIM ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD. Not the Christ hating Jews..which according to scripture makes the TALMUDIC JEWS ANTI CHRISTS because they preach another gospel of Christ..All scriptures about Christ..the Jews have hijacked and created a fable..to make it seem as if the scriptrues are talking only about Jews...JEsus was pushed into theback seat..and Christians were made into the RED HEADED STEP CHILDREN...

II THESS 2: THE MAN OF PERDITION STANDING IN THE HOLY TEMPLE OF GOD..must be all those Jewish Rabbis in our churches today..spewing their Jewish Fables (Book of Titus 1 ) which is FORBIDDEN by scripture to even allow (II JOHN 1:7-11) Were NOT TO BLESS THE JEWS..OR WE WILL SHARE IN THEIR EVIL DEEDS.and we have..WE JUST MURDERED MIDDLE EAST CHRISTIANS...and this DOES NOT PLEASE GOD AT ALL..but it does please Luciferian Zionist Jews.....

In Genesis..God called mankind 'man' meaning many men.

DEFINE PERDITION...Pernicious, causing great harm or damage often in a way that is not easily seen or noticed...

II THESS 2 THE MAN OF PERDITION..standing in the HOLY TEMPLE OF GOD (II CORINTH 6 WE ARE THE LIVING STONES OF THE TEMPLE OF GOD , made without hands (Book of GENESIS)

REVELATION 2: LETTERS TO THE CHURCHES warns us that JEWS WILL INFILTRATE THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH..

BUT NOT ONCE DOES THE BIBLE SAY SUCH TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT THE ARABS-SONS OF ISHMAEL AS IT DOES THE JEWS.. You are daily BRAINWASHED - PROPAGANDIZED in JEW MEDIA HATE ARABS..so you will focus on them...WHILE JEWS behind your back SCREW UP OUR COUNTRY..OUR CHRUCHES....

Jew media has you SCRIPTURALLY IGNORANT ZIONIST CHRISTIANS who are being used as USEFUL IDIOTS.. worshipping Jews in your APOSTATE CHURCHES FILLED WITH FALSE DOCTRINES OF HATRED....as if they are gods..Blessing them..when the bible TELLS YOU NOT TO BLESS THE JEWS...(II JOHN 1:7-11...OR YOU WILL SHARE IN THEIR EVIL DEEDS!)) Read the bible..your to bless CHRIST..NOT JEWS....GEEESSSHHH!!

That TEMPLE of GOD TODAY is CHRISTIANITY..Not a Jewish temple in ISRA-HELL..AND THE JEWS HAVE INFILTRATED AND ARE CORRUPTING CHRISTENDOM WITH THEIR MANY LIES...FABLES..

WHERE DID THIS JEWISH ZIONIST NONSENSE COME FROM? ITS DESIGNED TO PUSH ZIONISM..

BOOK OF DANIEL....IT WAS CHRIST who made a covenant with many..

IT WAS CHRIST who stopped the animal sacrifice when he died on the cross

THE JEWISH VERSION...The Anti christ made a covenant with many
The Anti christ betrayed the Jews and stopped animal sacrifice

GOD NEVER ORDAINED THE ANIMAL SACRIFICE IN THE FIRST PLACE..EZEKIEL 7:22 AND PSALMS 40 , AMOS 5...

So..the JEW KOL NIDRE VERSION..IS since the Anti Christ stopped animal sacrifice..then there must be a Temple..and a Temple must be in Jerusalem..

THAT IS HOW THAT C*CK AND BULL STORY BEGAN...THOUGH TOTAL MISINTERPRETATION OF SCRIPUTE..

ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR JEWISH RABBIS TO INTERPRET THE SCRIPTURES AS SCRIPTURE TEACHES IN BOTH TESTAMENTS..ONE MUST HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT WHICH LIVES IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD in order to interpret the bible.....and the temple today are the LIVING STONES ..CHRISTIANS.. There is no such thing as a Jewish TEmple...

..The Temple in the OT is where the HOLY SPIRIT dwelled...and that system has been replace with THE LIVING STONES OF THE TEMPLE OF GOD...The Holy Spirit lives within the people under the NEW COVENANT..

YOU CAN READ ABOUT THIS ALL THE WAY BACK IN GENESIS...THE TEMPLE MADE WITHOUT HANDS...where Gods word would be in our minds..and the Holy Spirit in our hearts..

============================================================

BOOK OF TITUS 1...PAY NO ATTENTION TO JEWISH FABLES...THEY SAY THEY KNOW GOD..BUT DO NOT..THEIR WORKS ARE REPROBATE...

Reprobate is a very harsh word..meaning eternal doom

See..God does not claim the Jews as his people...and he called them reprobates..

CHRIST TOLD THE JEWS...THEIR 'TRADITIONS' BABYLON TALMUD..MAKE THE LAW OF GOD OF NO EFFECT...WHY DID MESSIAH SAY THAT YA THINK? BECAUSE 'TALMUDIC JUDAISM, KABBALAH JEWS HAVE REDUCED ALL NON JEWS TO THE STATUS OF BEASTS...so Jews think its ok to do us great harm..which is utterly ridiculous..and only a REPROBATE MIND COULD THINK LIKE THAT..

PARROT..who is the one who cares more about the eternal fate of Jews? Myself...who tells them the truth about their sick religion? Sometimes the truth hurts..feels uncomfortable..

Or you..who perpetuates Luciferian lies that will doom them to eternal destruction

YOUR A BLIND MAN PARROT..LEADING THE BLIND..just as Christ said of the Pharisees who rule over TALMUDIC JUDAISM..AKA TEACHINGS OF THE ELDERS THAT MAKE THE LAW OF GOD OF NO EFFECT...in other words...APOSTATE!

BLIND MAN....HOW COME THE BIBLE ONLY WARNS MANKIND ABOUT THE FALSE TRIBE OF JUDAH..BUT NEVER ANYTHING ABOUT THE SONS OF ISHMAEL?

8/29/2015 4:25:01 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
You have no real answer 911 was an inside job other than to blame the Jews. Furthermore, there is no evidence physical or otherwise that supports your claim Jews were behind 9/11 except for mere speculation or the BS anti-semitism you attempt to pass off as some sort of evidence. And how ironic that for someone who claims to be a Christian, you've had no problem expressing a judgmental attitude that is a hypocricy to your own faith.
--------------------------------------------------

Anti-Semitism: Here is the definition of Anti-Semitism from the lips of a Jew:

“Anti-Semitism does NOT signify opposition to Semitism. THERE IS NO SUCH THING. It is an expression we use effectively as a SMEARWORD, used to brand anyone who brings criticism against us.”---Harold W. Rosenthal (Jewish), administrative assistant for then-U.S. Senator Jacob K. Javits (Jewish) of New York, in an interview with American Christian magazine editor, Walter White.

This is a clever subterfuge to eliminate any criticism of any Jew for any thing. If any Jews happen to be involved in any under-handed or even illegal activities, and someone exposes that activity, that person is branded an “anti-Semite.” It is a convenient way for them to avoid dealing directly with the truth of the issues. So instead, they viciously attack the messenger.

Eighty to ninety percent of all the “Jews” in the world have NO Semitic ancestry, they are Khazars - - of “Gentile” origin, barbarian Mongol Turks, from the area of Khazaria (now the Caucasus portion of Western Russia), people who, in about 740 A.D., accepted the religion and/or culture of Judaism.

Very few, if any, “Jews” tm, in the world today, have any Semitic blood (Semite, from the word Shemite. Shem was one of the sons of Noah). See The Thirteenth Tribe, by Jewish author, Arthur Koestler.)

8/29/2015 4:38:07 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

Fun

.THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ANTI CHRIST MAN..OR A BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON..WW3.7 YR TRIBULATION..PRE TRIB RAPTURE OF CHRISTIAN...THESE ARE ALL JEWISH FABLES..used for FEARMONGERING the people in order to manipulate them......
========================================================
I usually don't comment on your religious views, but I think here you are tossing out the Book of Revelation. Sounds like some day in the future there will be no more money at all, it will all be in your chip implant...and if you don't like it---they just turn off your chip so you can't buy or sell anything. I think that day is coming. Total control, we are all slaves. The govt. takes whatever money out of your chip they want to [ taxes, whatever ] The new chip implant could be the mark of the Beast [ symbol ]???

8/29/2015 4:40:45 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

PARROT..JEWS HAVE NEVER BEEN GENOCIDE IN ALL HISTORY..ITS A 'KOL NIDRE LIE' MADE UP BY ZIONISTS TO CONTROL PEON JEWS THROUGH FEARMONGERING MANIPULATION..

WHO ARE THE REAL HATERS? ME OR THEM?

THE LUCIFERIAN ZIONIST JEWS HAVE SPILLED MORE CHRISTIAN BLOOD JUST THIS LAST CENTURY THAN IN ALL THE TIME BEFORE IT....and hid it from the world due to their massive control over media...publishing....education which have all been taken over AS PER TEACHINGS IN THE BABYLON TALMUD..THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION..You cant deny this..if you do..your a bold faced liar..KOL NIDRE..the art of Jewish lying..

JEWISH NOAHIDE LAWS ...PASSED 'ILLEGALLY' IN 1991 BY PEOPLE WITH NO NAMES OR FACES....JEWISH NOAHIDE LAWS...REQUIRE THE BEHEADING OF ALL CHRISTIANS..Is it any wonder I post as I do...IM UNDER ATTACK..Im defending my life..Who would do any different when they know the truth about our situation..and who is attacking us.

ZIONIST NAZI LAWS PASSED BY HASIDIC CHABAD LUBAVITCHER COMMUNITY WITH US GOV..ZIONISM IS HASID*CK LUBAVITCHERS

HERES A WARNING FROM ONE OF OUR OWN CONGRESSMEN..ABOUT JEWISH GENOCIDE OF CHRISTIANS IS USA TODAY

NOW THE GOVERNMENT CAN LEGALLY KILL CHRISTIANS

Bill Dannemeyer
U.S. CONGRESSMAN, 1979-1992

Your U.S. government can now legally kill Christians for the “crime” of worshipping Jesus Christ! A diabolic deception has been perpetrated on the American people by their OWN leaders, Senators and Congressmen, who have sold their soul to the devil. On March 5, 1991, in the House of Representatives, and March 7, 1991, in the U.S. Senate, without any knowledge of, or input by, the people of the United States, U.S. Senators and Congressmen passed a law that is so outrageous – and frankly unconstitutional – that it forces the American people to be bound by a set of monstrous rules, called the (Jewish)Noahide Laws, rules that make the belief in Jesus Christ a crime punishable by decapitation by guillotine! On March 20, 1991, President George H.W. Bush, a supposed Christian, signed the bill into law.

Before you respond, “NO, that cannot be – not in our free country!” let me explain.

The passage of this law, HJ Res. 104, is especially troublesome to me because I was a member of the U.S. House of Representatives at the time it was passed. Even worse, I was in the House Chamber the very day that is was passed, voting on other legislation. Yet I, as a U.S. Congressman, had NO KNOWLEDGE that it had been passed or even that it was to be brought up for a vote.

How could this be? How could the deception be so pervasive that ......CONTINUED

http://www.takebackourrights.org/docs/Christians-full%20page.html

AGAIN..IS ASK...WHO ARE THE REAL HATERS!!
======================================================================

I have given you more than enough evidence as to who did WTC 9/11...

THE ENTIRE WORLD..KNOWS THE LUCIFERIAN RAN ISRA-HELLIS DID IT...and yet..you still dont know?

Perhaps because you refuse to see the truth.I IMAGINE ITS PAINFUL TO KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO ALL YOUR LIVES BY THOSE WHOM YOU TRUSTED..

I had to deal with that..and I did what was right..I LEFT THE JEWISH ZIONIST CULT CALLED CHRISTIAN ZIONISM..leaving friends..pastors...behind, making enemies for myself...but I prefer truth of God and his Bible instead..I did as the scriptures taught me to do.

YOU SHOULD TO..DONT BE A COWARD..READ THE BIBLE..AND PRAY....THEN DO WHAT GOD TELLS YOU TO DO NO MATTER WHAT..

==================================================================
CONTINUED

8/29/2015 4:41:29 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

THIS IDIOT SHOULD HAVE BEEN PUT IN JAIL..OR A MENTAL INSTITUTION FOR EVEN SPEAKING LIKE THIS...GEESSHH

CHRISTIANS...WHITE PEOPLE OF EUROPE have been victims of these MENTALLY DERANGED REPROBATE JEWISH RABBIS AND THEIR FOLLOWERS, ..GENOCIDES TAUGHT to them in the BABYLON TALMUD, AKA THE BOOK FROM HELL.

.THE BABYLON TALMUD..FILLED WITH HATRED FILTH AND VILE...PROVOKING JEWS TO SIN AGAINST GOD and be doomed to the second death forever.

WHEN CHRISTIANS SEE HORRIBLY DERANGED JEWISH RABBIS SPEAK LIKE THIS..TO THE BORG COLLECTIVE...THEN WE MUST PAY ATTENTION..AND DO WHAT WE MUST ..TO DEFEND OURSELVES AGAINST THE BORG...MURDERERS ARE DEVILS in the eyes of God..and the Zionist Jews have spilled more Christian blood in just the 1900's than in all of time...AND ITS ALL BEEN HIDDEN BEHIND JEWISH CONTROL OVER MEDIA..AND PUBLISHING..EDUCATION...for now ..BUT PANDORAS BOX HAS BEEN OPENED - never to be closed again....and the entire world is beginning to see all these KOL NIDRE lies that have been put upon us for a deception..all our lives..WERE FINISHED WITH THIS BULLSHIT.

Is that why perhaps so many Jews are scrambling these days FINALLY EXPOSING ZIONISM..Do they play the side that benefits them the most..in these different seasons of time? Perhaps..some do..

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND...I do feel many good Jews DO expose ZIONISM because they do have a sense of what is right and wrong , A sense of a Creator..and do the right thing...Thank God..cause only Jews can go against Jews without being totally smeared and destroyed in Jewish Controlled media..

SO TO THESE BRAVE JEWISH SOULS...MY HAT IS OFF TO YOU..AND I THANK YOU! DAVID COLE...BEN FREEDMAN...JEFF RENSE....HENRY MAKOW....ALAN SABROSKY ...Devout Christian Jew MORDECHAI VANUNU....GILIAD ATZMON..AND A WHOLE HOST OF OTHERS..whom I have followed for decades...and have used much of what Jews have written in the things Ive written in forums..

MORE WHITE CHRISTIAN BLOOD HAS BEEN SPILLED JUST THIS LAST CENTURY AT THE HAND OF JEWS..THAN IN ALL OF TIME BEFORE IT..

Seems to me..the PROTOCOLS OF ZION..ARE TRUE....

IF ALL THE TALMUDISTS...KABBALISTS WERE TAKEN OUT OF POWER AROUND THE WORLD..ESPECIALLY AMERICA....I WOULD BET THAT ALL THESE ATTACKS...WARS..MURDER AND MAYHEM .ETC..WOULD END ABRUPTLY..and PLANET EARTH would once again become the peaceful place of abundance and joy as God created it to be..

GEE..WHAT CAN THE SQUAWKING TALMUDIC KOSHER PARROT SAY TO ME NOW THAT WOULD MAKE ANY SENSE? CHECKMATE!

SO AS YOU CAN SEE SQUAWKING PARROT....CALLING ME AN ANTI SEMITE IS JUST UTTERLY RIDICULOUS..its is YOU PARROT THAT IS AN ANTI JEW...leading other Jews to hell..because of your ignorance of the Bible scriptures OR YOUR 30 PIECES OF SILVER..I AM A JEWS BEST FRIEND...I CARE ABOUT THEIR ETERNAL SOUL...not their conquest of nations then looting the land, the money..and then a genocide of the people..THAT IS DEMONIC..and yet you support it..

PARROT..Kicked your a** yet again - as usual ..JUST WHAT CAN YOU SAY AFTER ALL OF THIS

JUST WHO IS IT THAT REALLY CARES ABOUT THE PEOPLE

AND WHO IS THE JUDAS GOAT THAT ONLY CARES ABOUT THE AGENDA..that only enriches the top level elites. ....

HUM...I ASK YOU PARROT...WHO IS THE REAL FRIEND OF THE JEWISH PEOPLES?...

8/29/2015 5:03:01 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Col. George Nelson, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Former U.S. Air Force aircraft accident investigator and airplane parts authority. 34-year Air Force career.

Wrote: "The government alleges that four wide-body airliners crashed on the morning of September 11 2001, resulting in the deaths of more than 3,000 human beings, yet not one piece of hard aircraft evidence has been produced in an attempt to positively identify any of the four aircraft.

On the contrary, it seems only that all potential evidence was deliberately kept hidden. With all the evidence readily available at the Pentagon crash site, any unbiased rational investigator could only conclude that a Boeing 757 did not fly into the Pentagon.

Similarly, with all the evidence available at the Pennsylvania crash site, it was most doubtful that a passenger airliner caused the obvious hole in the ground and certainly not the Boeing 757 as alleged.

As painful and heartbreaking as was the loss of innocent lives and the lingering health problems of thousands more, a most troublesome and nightmarish probability remains that so many Americans appear to be involved in the most heinous conspiracy in our country's history."

http://www.physics911.net/georgenelson.htm

8/29/2015 6:15:29 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from 57channels:
Fun

.THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ANTI CHRIST MAN..OR A BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON..WW3.7 YR TRIBULATION..PRE TRIB RAPTURE OF CHRISTIAN...THESE ARE ALL JEWISH FABLES..used for FEARMONGERING the people in order to manipulate them......
I usually don't comment on your religious views, but I think here you are tossing out the Book of Revelation. Sounds like some day in the future there will be no more money at all, it will all be in your chip implant...and if you don't like it---they just turn off your chip so you can't buy or sell anything. I think that day is coming. Total control, we are all slaves. The govt. takes whatever money out of your chip they want to [ taxes, whatever ] The new chip implant could be the mark of the Beast [ symbol ]???

IM GOING TO SHOW YOU THE 'PAUL HARVEY REST OF THE BIBLICAL STORY'..the NON JEWISH VERSION of scripture..THE TRUTH

FIRST..REMEMBER its IMPOSSIBLE FOR A JEWISH RABBI..TO INTERPRET THE BIBLE.....A MAN WHO DOES NOT HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD...CANNOT INTERPRET THE BIBLE...Jews are exempt from the things of God..they do not have Gods Spirit..IN the OT GODS SPIRIT LIVED IN THE TEMPLE"made with hands"..which does not exist for over 2,000 years now..SO HOW CAN THEY KNOW ANYTHING OF THE THINGS OF GOD?

THE HOLY TEMPLE OF GOD TODAY..IS THE CHRISTIAN - the TEMPLE MADE WITHOUT HANDS as prophseid in the BOOK OF GENESIS.THE LIVING STONES OF THE TEMPLE OF GOD ARE GODS PEOPLE IN THE NEW COVENANT....II CORINTHIANS 6..which also forbids any alliance with Jews..or any other cult..even Christian Zionism..a Jewish cult..just like MOrmons..the Jewhovah witness's..

None of what you said is in the bible..Its all Talmudic..made up by Jews who are NOT Gods people..(I CORINTHIANS 9:20..THOSE UNDER THE LAW.. VS THOSE WHO ARE JEWS. two separate peoples..with two separate religions...Remember Paul said he made alot of money in the JEWS RELIGION..but claimed to be a HEBREW ISRAELITE..WHO HAD LEFT JUDAISM...

These Jewish teachings entered into Christian churches bye either or both the SCOFIELD BIBLE of Rothschild filled with PRO ISRAEL FOOTNOTES that was inserted into Christian Seminaries unawares around the turn of the century....or infiltration by the many Jewish MARRANO PREACHERS like we SEE TODAY ON TV...RADIO....they are Jews..teaching Judaism in the Christian church...THAT JESUS MESSIAH WARNED US WOULD COME IN REVELATION 2 IN THE LETTERS TO THE CHURCHES.

ORIGINS OF THE JEWISH 'ANTI CHRIST MAN"..and the FAKE STATE OF ISRA-HELL

This Anti Christ or EIN SOF..an evil god of the Jews..was created by distorting DANIEL 9:25..

1)..IT WAS CHRIST WHO MADE A COVENANT WITH MANY..not the Jewish Fairy Tale Anti Christ man.

2)..IT WAS CHRIST WHO STOPPED THE ANIMAL SACRIFICES WHEN HE DIED ON THE CROSS...not the Jewish Fairy Tale Anti Christ man..

3)..THEN THE JEWS TEACH THAT SINCE THE ANTI CHRIST stopped the animal sacrifice..then there must be a temple..and all temple must be built in Jerusalem and a STATE OF ISRA-HELL..which Revelation calls THE HOME OF DEVILS...I'll show you that later.

AND THAT IS HOW The State of Israel was created..through a total misinterpretation by Jewish Rabbis..in regards to BOOK OF DANIEL 9;25...

KEEP IN MIND...DANIEL 7:25..WARNS US ABOUT A PEOPLE WHO WOULD SEEK TO CHANGE TIMES AND LAWS..as do the Jews..for most all of time..since the BOOK OF KINGS.

remember...FEAR-MONGERING IS A GRAND WEAPON OF WAR ALWAYS USED BY JEWS AND ALL THIS TALMUDIC DRAMA SELLS ALOT OF BOOKS AND MOVIES..and what do Jews lust for most? MONEY FILTHY LUCRE!! THEY ARE THE EVIL BANKsTERS IN NEHEMIAH 5!! . The Jews make up all this crap...make themselves the leaders ...THEN deluded Christians FILLED WITH FEAR follow them right down the path to hell..

THE JEWISH RABBIS ALWAYS PRESENT THE BIBLE AS A BOOK WITH HIDDEN MEANINGS WHICH gave them permission to CREATE THE BABYLON TALMUD..A BOOK FILLED WITH JEWISH RABBINIC 'OPINIONS' of what Scripture says...BUT NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE..DOES THE BIBLE TELL ISRAELITES TO RAPE CHILDREN...ROB PEOPLE..KILL THEM..AS DOES THE BABYLON TALMUD..THAT MADE THE LAWS OF GOD OF NO EFFECT as per the Messiah..

The Jewish Rabbis make up many JEWISH FABLES because ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR JEWISH RABBIS TO INTERPRET THE BIBLE..SO THEY MAKE UP STUFF.. .THIS IS WHY GOD WARNED US ABOUT THESE FABLES IN THE BOOK OF TITUS chapter One ".PAY NO ATTENTION TO JEWISH FABLES..THEY SAY THEY KNOW GOD..BUT DO NOT..THEIR WORKS ARE REPROBATE.".

I have the SPIRIT OF GOD IN ME..AS IM ONE OF THE LIVING STONES OF THE TEMPLE OF GOD...and I can understand THE BIBLE quite clearly. I have no problem undestanding the teachings of the bible..THIS IS TRUE FOR ALL CHRISTIANS WHO AVIDLY SEEK GODS FACE..AND FOLLOW HIM...Sometimes it takes awhile for things to come to fruit in my mind..but the Spirit shows me...AND it always makes so much more sense than these Jewish Fables...

Ill keep proving this to you..KEEP READING..

THE 70 "CONSECUTIVE WEEKS OF DANIEL

DANIEL 9..70 WEEKS IS DETERMINED FOR YOUR PEOPLE (ISRAELITES) ..TO END SIN (accomplished by Christs crucifixion....AND FOR THE PEOPLE REPENT AND FOLLOW THE MESSIAH..All those that didn't..were destroyed in 70AD..along with the temple..

DANIEL 9 "70 WEEKS' is THE GOD GIVEN PROPHECY PROCLAIMING THE VERY YEAR OF THE COMING OF MESSIAH...and the beginning of the NEW COVENANT.. HEROD THE JEW KNEW THIS..AND TRIED TO KILL BABY JESUS. (GENESIS 3:15 They know scripture too)...Jesus Messiah fulfilled that prophesy..and those in Zechariah..Isaiah..Ezekiel. .and in many books of the OLD TESTAMENT.

THE JEWS MOVED THE 70TH WEEK TO THE END OF TIMES TO CREATE THE FAKE "7YR TRIBULATION" SO THEY COULD START WW3..AND CHRISTIANS WOULD THINK ITS A PART OF PROPHECY..thus creating more FEARMONGERING of the people...

By moving the 70th week..that would utterly destory the Perfect Prophecy of the Year of the arrival of the NEw Covenant..and the Messiah......therefore...the 70th week must stay were it was intended...when Christ walked the earth.

CONTINUED
===============================================================

8/29/2015 6:16:44 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

CONTINUED

CHANNELS 57

WHY DID THE JEWS MOVE THE 70TH WEEK OF DANIEL TO THE LAST OF DAYS?

TO PERPETUATE THE JEWISH VERSION OF the END TIMES which is scripturaly INACCURATE WHERE THERE IS NO MESSIAH JESUS and to create yet another Jewish FABLE. ..BUT THE JEWISH VERSION IS QUITE DRAMATIC..AND SELLS LOTS OF BOOKS AND MOVIES..and destorys the Christian church...along the way..

THE 70TH WEEK..HAPPENED LONG AGO. DANIEL 9:25 Christ made the covennat with many..and stopped the animal sacrifice with his death on the cross..

GOD WOULD NOT ORDAIN A NEW ANIMAL SACRIFICE as it would destroy the work of Christ on the CROSS...God NEVER EVEN ORDAINED THE ANIMAL SACRIFICE IN THE FIRST PLACE...See Jeremiah 7:22 and Psalms 40:6

THE 7YR TRIBULATION ALREADY HAPPENED...AS WELL AS THIS BATTLE OF ARMEGEDDON.....WAS THE EVENTS LEADING UP TO..AND DURING THE YEAR OF 70AD..when the Jews were genocide by the Romans..and dispersed...AND ALL GENEALOGIES WERE DESTROYED..AS WELL AS THE BABYLON TALMUD...The Romans realized what a vile religion that was..as well as many nations from that time on that have exiled the Jews..and burned their Un holy books..the Talmud..Kabbalah...etc.

MOST ALL OT PROPHESIES HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED..LONG AGO..but you have been lied to about this..
==================================

THE WAILING WALL - ANOTHER JEWISH FABLE..A SHAM... ITS NOT THE LEFT OVER TEMPLE OF THE ISRAELITES...THEN WHAT IS IT AND WHY HAVE WE BEEN LIED TO? KOL NIDRE?

YOUTUBE: SATAN AT THE WAILING WALL ( a must see!)

THE WAILING WALL SHAM...IS ALL ABOUT QUEEN OF HEAVEN (Jeremiah chapter 7 & 44 . note the Challah braided 'cakes' of the Jews )) JEWISH KABBALIST ESOTERIC GODDESS WORSHIP..AND THE JEWISH ANTI CHRIST...EIN SOF

CHRIST SAID NOT ONE STONE WOULD BE LEFT UNTURNED of the 2nd Temple (Ezra)...todays WAILINIG WALL is a sham..Its the left over wall of a Roman Temple of the Goddess Anatonia..All the bobbing back and forth by Jewish Rabbis IS A SEXUAL ACT.

The Davening or bobbing back and forth.. copulates with Shekinah to bring forth the Jewish ANTI CHRIST...EIN SOF...and evil god..of the Jews..who is to kill all non Jews off the planet..so Jews will rule over Planet Earth...YEP..sounds ridiculous..but its Jewish Kabbalism..and Talmudism.

THIS IS THE ANTI CHRIST THE JEWS SPEAK OF...

THE BIBLE DOES NOT TEACH THAT THERE IS AN ANTI CHRIST MAN..its more SENSATIONAL Jewish Fables

ANTI CHRIST in the accurate bibles..NEVER PUTS the word "THE" in front of ANTI CHRIST...

ANTI CHRIST IS ALWAYS used in the PLURAL SENSE...and not once in the singular sense...as in a 'man'

I took the time to look up every scripture where Anti Christ was used...AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING....THIS JEWISH FABLE is used to GAIN CHRISTIAN SUPPORT unknowingly FOR THE BUILDING OF THE JEWISH KINGDOM ON EARTH..

========================================

II THESS 2 "MAN OF PERDITION..STANDING IN THE HOLY TEMPLE OF GOD". IS HE THE JEWISH ANTI CHRIST FAIRY TALE MAN.....OR JEWISH RABBIS? . I believe THE MEN OF PERDITION..ARE THOSE WHO ARE INFILTRATING CHRISTIANDOM..THE MANY JEWISH RABBIS on TV and in the church today...THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JUDEO CHRISTIAN VALUES..OUR RELIGIONS ARE LIKE OIL AND WATER......

Today we have many JEWISH RABBIS in our churches today due to IGNORANT PASTORS who obviously never read the bible..OR ARE JUDAS GOATS WHO SOLD US OUT FOR 30 PIECES OF SILVER...OR ARE JEWISH MARRANOS..here to destroy us from within..INFILTRATION IS A COMMON MODUS OPERANDUS OF THE JEWS..

THESE JEWISH RABBIS IN CHRISTIAN CHURCHS..ARE STANDING IN THE HOLY TEMPLE OF GOD (CHRISTIANDOM) AS IF THEY ARE GOD...which is what the BABYLON TALMUD TEACHES THE JEWS..THAT THEY ARE 'GODS OF THE PLANET' and they are taught from birth..that EARTH BELONGS ONLY TO THE JEWS.. The evil Jewish god, EinSof will get rid of the rest of us later..

REMEMBER...THE JEWISH PHARISEES, ALSO INFILTRATED THE RELIGION OF ANCIENT ISRAEL..AND PERVERTED IT FROM WITHIN..as we see in Christianity today..This is typical of the Jews..INFILTRATION FROM WITHIN.

REVELATION "LETTERS TO THE CHURCHES" Christ warned us THAT THE FALSE TRIBE OF JUDAH would infiltrate the churches...PAY MORE ATTENTION TO THE RED LETTERS IN THE BIBLE. Christ warned us more than once about the Synagogue of Satan.

GENESIS 3:15...I WILL PUT ENMITY BETWEEN YOUR SEED (Lucifer) and her seed..Gods people

GENESIS 49:10...CHRIST IS JUDAH. The sceptor will not depart from JUDAH until SHILO (MESSIAH) COMES..and ALL THE PEOPLE will follow him..(THATS PRETTY CLEAR)

Read the first book of GENESIS..God uses the word MAN in the plural sense..He does not say LET US MAKE MEN IN OUR IMAGE..he says LET US MAKE MAN..meaning MANKIND in our image.

ALSO BY THE USE OF THE WORD 'MAN' in II Thess 2 , proves again that the disciples were led by God as was MOses....due to the fact that the same language was used in this scripture in II THESS 2 of the New Testament written thousands of years later..and yet..it remains the same.

[Edited 8/29/2015 6:17:28 PM ]

8/29/2015 6:27:11 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Louis Freeh – Director of FBI, 1993-2001. Former U.S. District Court Judge for Southern District of New York, appointed by President George H.W. Bush. Former Deputy United States Attorney in New York. Former FBI agent. Former officer in United States Army said in the Wall Street Journal 11/17/05: "Even the most junior investigator would immediately know that the name and photo ID of [lead 9/11 hijacker Mohammed] Atta in 2000 is precisely the kind of tactical intelligence the FBI has many times employed to prevent attacks and arrest terrorists.

Yet the 9/11 Commission inexplicably concluded that it 'was not historically significant.' This astounding conclusion—in combination with the failure to investigate Able Danger and incorporate it into its findings—raises serious challenges to the commission's credibility and, if the facts prove out, might just render the commission historically insignificant itself.

No wonder the 9/11 families were outraged by these revelations and called for a 'new' commission."

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=110007559

8/29/2015 10:37:04 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:

Waaaaa...Waaaaa...Waaaaa. "Ve are being poisecuted by funwithmusic!"...Waaaa..Waaaa

Yeah, funny how the jews want to make all whites who are smart enough not to buy their bullshit out to be stupid and evil, while the jews are laughing behind the backs of those who are buying their bullshit.

8/30/2015 12:43:58 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from 57channels:

You might be right on August 23?? What difference does it make if he worked there for a couple weeks or 18 prior to 9-11?? I bet he was shot...other truthers may think he just died on the falling debri?? Doesnt matter one ioata...except to his wife...and the feds would never tell her if he did have a bullet in his head....or dont you understand that??

I am right and you were wrong, it is that simple.

There you go again, you and other conspiracy nutcases with different stories and yet you say "it doesn't matter" which story is true.

Once again, your logic is woeful. You THINK and BET he was shot in the head. So when they found him, the firefighters, buried under rubble, they failed to notice the hole in his head from the bullet. The Coroner also missed that too. The Funeral Director hastily shoved a piece of pork into the bullet hole to disguise the wound.

The ONLY person who died at the scene that day, the ONLY person that died from a bullet to his head was this one man.

Yes, your logic is woeful.

8/30/2015 12:49:51 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

THE 9/11 VIDEO THAT WAS AIRED ONCE..AND NEVER AIRED AGAIN..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Bn_CC_mrg

after you watch this..you will know why they never aired it again..

...Its quite incriminating..

Believe Your Own Eyes - 9/11 - No "Planes" Were Ever Used.mp4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL8cJWyOxWQ

WOW...RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING..THEY WILL SHOW YOU TWO VIDEO CLIPS..THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME...see the smoke..the building on the right...

IN THE FIRST VIDEO....THERE IS NO PLANE

IN THE SECOND VIDEO....THERE IS A PLANE ADDED INTO THE FIRST VIDEO.

BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO..YOU CAN SEE THE IMAGE OF THE PLANE DISINTEGRATE BEFORE IT REACHES THE BUILDING..WINGS BEGIN TO DISAPPEAR....THE BODY FALLS APART..ALL BEFORE IT EVEN REACHES THE BUILDING...

Looks like the smartest people in the world..are not so good at computer technology..huh....

8/30/2015 1:13:10 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from funwithmusic:

THE 9/11 VIDEO THAT WAS AIRED ONCE..AND NEVER AIRED AGAIN..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Bn_CC_mrg

after you watch this..you will know why they never aired it again..

...Its quite incriminating..

The reason why it wasn't aired again was for ONE SIMPLE REASON....the rest of the interview has been cut and those with logical minds found that out and debunked you Conspiracy Nutcases that are so happy just to cherrypick.

The reason WHY he said that was in reply to this question:

WOODRUFF: Jamie, Aaron was talking earlier -- or one of our correspondence was talking earlier -- I think -- actually, it was Bob Franken -- with an eyewitness who said it appeared that that Boeing 757, the American jet, American Airline jet, landed short of the Pentagon. (Note that FUN? Landed SHORT of the building and that bought his response that you claim is evidence...)

Can you give us any better idea of how much of the plane actually impacted the building?

Please do some research, here is the continuance of the interview you show:

A short -- a while ago I walked right up next to the building, firefighters were still trying to put the blaze. The fire, by the way, is still burning in some parts of the Pentagon. And I took a look at the huge gaping hole that's in the side of the Pentagon in an area of the Pentagon that has been recently renovated, part of a multibillion dollar renovation program here at the Pentagon. I could see parts of the airplane that crashed into the building, very small pieces of the plane on the heliport outside the building. The biggest piece I saw was about three feet long, it was silver and had been painted green and red, but I could not see any identifying markings on the plane. I also saw a large piece of shattered glass. It appeared to be a c*ckpit windshield or other window from the plane.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0109/11/bn.35.html

There's plenty more if you want to bother reading it, I doubt that you will as it will put you to shame and make you look stupid (again).

http://www.911myths.com/html/jamie_mcintyre_and_the_pentago.html

8/30/2015 1:38:42 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,955)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

======================================================================

Hahahahaha you are friggin crazy!

8/30/2015 1:52:17 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from aposorichie aka rem762700:

Hahahahaha you are friggin crazy
------------------------------------------

Netanyahu gave the order to the Israeli Mossad to bring down WTC 1 & 2 and B7 (& to blow up the Pentagon). The Israeli Mossad complied with the order that had been given to them. Jewish owned media organized and executed the cover up.

Same as the JMSM did back when Israel assassinated JFK.

Remember remf; the JMSM is always going to be the accomplice of the terrorists.

One could say it is the JMSM itself that is the terrorist.

8/30/2015 1:53:56 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
Listen dipshit.

Mr Jennings said things on live tv that was the truth and some that wasn't quite there, like trapped inside for several hours, we all know the MAX time was 3 1/2 hours; that is hardly several hours, it's a few at best.

I believe he heard 'explosions', I believe he was trapped on the 8th floor, yes, I do. It's just that him being rescued at 1pm is out and he must have been confused, and that is a natural occurrence at a time like that, it really is.

However, when YOU are faced with a factual time-frames from FELLOW CONSPIRACY PEOPLE, you call them liars and shills.

You are amazing.

Here ya go "dipshit"

sev·er·al
'sev(?)r?l/Submit
determiner & pronoun
more than two but not many.
"the author of several books"
synonyms: some, a number of, a few;

I believe Mr Jennings was trapped in WTC7 "several" hours after all huh. Your hero hess was trapped in WTC7 "several" hours too tho i'm sure he will lie about it because he's told to

8/30/2015 2:01:09 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
Listen dipshit.

You are amazing.

Here ya go "dipshit"

sev·er·al
'sev(?)r?l/Submit
determiner & pronoun

I guess Mr Jennings was trapped in WTC7 "several" hours after all huh? Your hero hess was trapped in WTC7 "several" hours as well, tho i'm sure he will lie about it because he's told to. Just like the invisible wall appearing, stopping him from escaping WTC7. As i have said before, unless you can give SOLID PROOF that Jennings was not rescued from WTC7 by 1pm on 9/11/2001, then his testimony stands at being rescued at 1pm

8/30/2015 2:10:45 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran said, "I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them."

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Aug06/Christison14.htm

He continues with, "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen… The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions."

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2006/070906insidejob.htm

8/30/2015 10:20:28 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
Here ya go "dipshit"

sev·er·al
'sev(?)r?l/Submit
determiner & pronoun

I believe Mr Jennings was trapped in WTC7 "several" hours after all huh. Your hero hess was trapped in WTC7 "several" hours too tho i'm sure he will lie about it because he's told to

Oh, so your answer to the EVIDENCE provided by fellow conspirators is you choose the word 'several' instead of trying to debunk their FACTUAL claim the the Hess interview switched at around noon to an Al Queda one? You say Hess lied? Yet your own said he was on LIVE...LIVE....LIVE tv at noon?

Wonderful, keep it up SRV,, your credibility diminishes with each and every post!

8/30/2015 11:53:12 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
Oh, so your answer to the EVIDENCE provided by fellow conspirators is you choose the word 'several' instead of trying to debunk their FACTUAL claim the the Hess interview switched at around noon to an Al Queda one? You say Hess lied? Yet your own said he was on LIVE...LIVE....LIVE tv at noon?

Wonderful, keep it up SRV,, your credibility diminishes with each and every post!

I couldn't care less what any of you shills or any conspiracy theorists say or have said, i take the word of CREDIBLE EYEWITNESSES ONLY and FACTS

8/30/2015 11:59:50 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:

I couldn't care less what any of you shills or any conspiracy theorists say or have said, i take the word of CREDIBLE EYEWITNESSES ONLY and FACTS.

By the way, Jennings was trapped in that damn building (WTC7) for hours, wouldn't you think he would sure the hell know when he was FINALLY rescued? Of course he would, i know damn well TIME would be very important to myself as well.

Time of exiting WTC7 still stands at 1pm unless you can PROVE otherwise

8/30/2015 12:01:26 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
sdgncalix3
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (43,860)
Las Vegas, NV
42, joined Dec. 2012

8/30/2015 12:42:25 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

Fun

The Davening or bobbing back and forth.. copulates with Shekinah to bring forth the Jewish ANTI CHRIST...EIN SOF...and evil god..of the Jews..who is to kill all non Jews off the planet..so Jews will rule over Planet Earth...YEP..sounds ridiculous..but its Jewish Kabbalism..and Talmudism.
=================================================
I do admire your zest for the Lord and the Bible can be interpreted many different ways by all kinds of people. Are you right on?? I don't know. I do know that you are on thew side of good, and want justice for those that were murdered by elements of the US Govt. /Mossad

8/30/2015 12:49:47 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
I couldn't care less what any of you shills or any conspiracy theorists say or have said, i take the word of CREDIBLE EYEWITNESSES ONLY and FACTS.

By the way, Jennings was trapped in that damn building (WTC7) for hours, wouldn't you think he would sure the hell know when he was FINALLY rescued? Of course he would, i know damn well TIME would be very important to myself as well.

Time of exiting WTC7 still stands at 1pm unless you can PROVE otherwise

Thanks for the laugh you total and absolute fool!

8/30/2015 12:59:18 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,955)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from aposorichie aka rem762700:

Hahahahaha you are friggin crazy
------------------------------------------

Netanyahu gave the order to the Israeli Mossad to bring down WTC 1 & 2 and B7 (& to blow up the Pentagon). The Israeli Mossad complied with the order that had been given to them. Jewish owned media organized and executed the cover up.

Same as the JMSM did back when Israel assassinated JFK.

Remember remf; the JMSM is always going to be the accomplice of the terrorists.

One could say it is the JMSM itself that is the terrorist.

Netanyahu didn't kill JFK,

Magneto of the X-men did.

8/30/2015 4:57:57 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from 57channels:
Fun

=================================================
I do admire your zest for the Lord and the Bible can be interpreted many different ways by all kinds of people. Are you right on?? I don't know. I do know that you are on thew side of good, and want justice for those that were murdered by elements of the US Govt. /Mossad

Thank you...Everything I write..is as truthful as I can make it..I do research in ALL OF MY SPARE TIME....Its what I do..and I just tell you what Ive learned..

IF YOU WILL NOTICE..AS YOU READ WHAT IVE WRITTEN....ONLY THEN WILL YOU BEGIN TO SEE IT ALL AROUND YOU..People dont know about it..till they learn it exists..

THERE IS ONLY ONE CONSPIRACY....

I study its SYMBOLISM....HAND SIGNALS....NAMES OF PAGAN GODS ON PRODUCTS..OR AS NAMES OF COMPANIES...ITS EVERYWHERE YOU LOOOK..BUT YOU CANT SEE IT YET but something tells me your about to have a great change in your life..One you will like..because the IGNORANT SHEEPLE are the ones in danger..they are the ones who die..They are like sheep led to slaughter...and you will feel better to be able to see THE REAL TRUTH of the world we live in...LEAVE THE MATRIX OF LIES...THERE IS ONLY ONE CONSPIRACY..and it is exposed in the Bible scriptures.

=========

SATAN AT THE WAILING WALL

LEARN ABOUT DAVENING and SHEKINAH HERE..FROM AN EX JEW..Who would know better than one who was raised in this religion..aka political movement..

YOUTUBE: SATAN AT THE WAILING WALL

The WAILING WALL..is a left over Roman Pagan temple of the Roman Goddess Anatonia..

JESUS TOLD US ..NOT ONE STONE WOULD BE LEFT UNTURNED of the second temple..destroyed in 70AD..I take Christ at his word...He makes no mistakes...

Just this info alone about the WAILING WALL..along with verses from JEREMIAH CHAPTERS 7 AND 44...where Israel made CAKES to the QUEEN OF HEAVEN..

TODAYS JEWS DO THE SAME THING that was condemned in Jeremiah..THEY MAKE BRAIDED CAKES called the Challah..to the JEWISH GODDESS SHEKINAH..

THERE IS NO WALL LEFT OF ANY ANCIENT HEBREW TEMPLE.....Christ said that not one stone would be left unturned...so..

CONCLUSION..

JUDAISM..IS SATANIC..GODDESS WORSHIP...NEW AGE KABBALAH....GAIH WORSHIP...LUCIFERIAN SELF WORSHIP...AS JEWS TEACH EACH OTHER THAT

THEY ARE GODS OF THE PLANET..THEIR OWN MESSIAH..and are to rule the earth..ONLY JEWS HAVE A GLOBAL DOMINATION RELIGION..not others talk as do these TALMUDIC KABBALIST JEWS.

EVEN JEWS ASK: IS JUDAISM A SATANIC CULT?
August 7, 2015

'Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive.'" Harold Rosenthal

Most Jews and Christians don't know this:

The reason for anti Semitism is that Judaism is defined by Cabalism, a satanic cult whose aim is to possess humanity. Using central banking and Freemasonry as their instruments, Cabalist Jews have taken control of the world.

Communism, Socialism, Liberalism, Feminism, Zionism are just masks for this agenda. The question is so urgent that I am reprising this 2010 article, Is Lucifer the God of Judaism? by Will Newman, a fellow Jew who describes the satanic symbols and rituals of Judaism.

From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. Winston Churchill, 1920

"Sabbateanism [Satanism, Cabala] is the matrix of every significant movement to have emerged in the eighteenth and nineteenth century, from Hasidism, to Reform Judaism, to the earliest Masonic circles and revolutionary idealism. The Sabbatean "believers" felt that they were champions of a new world which was to be established by overthrowing the values of all positive religions ." - Gershom Scholem (Respected Jewish scholar) THIS IS THE ORIGIN OF THE ILLUMINATI AND COMMUNISM

NOTICE WHAT ARE HIS HANDS PLACED UPON? ITS THE WTC..Why would the author use that visual..lest they thought it was the truth about WTC

- See more at: http://www.henrymakow.com/lucifers_chosen_people.html#sthash.cK5jFWbp.dpuf

ITS OBVIOUS JUDAISM IS A POLITICAL MOVEMENT..HELL BENT ON GLOBAL DOMINATION..THE UNITED NATIONS is in truth the JEWNITED NATIONS...it beget as the LEAGUE OF NATIONS which was a Jewish organization.
BOTH JEWS AND ZIONIST CHRISTIANS ALIKE...HAVE MOVED OVER INTO SATANISM..AND HAVE NO CLUE IT EVEN HAPPENED. THEY HAVE TAKEN THE MARK OR TEACHINGS OF THE BEAST..

PERHAPS THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPEND TO THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES..
=========================================================

CONTINUED

[Edited 8/30/2015 4:59:00 PM ]

8/30/2015 5:02:47 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

(this post has been flagged as inappropriate, sorry.)

8/30/2015 5:47:57 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

Fun

I watched your you tube of the wailing wall [ Brother Nathaniel ] interesting. The bobbing and pelvis moving is a sexual thing with some heavenly woman ??? Never knew that, and the wailing wall is not what we all think it is part of the old church. Give this a listen to about the chip implant and total control...straight from a Rockefellers mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuinaIm-kd4

8/30/2015 5:57:00 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (3,341)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Scripture used to justify hate. The forces of history roll on and people never learn from it.

[Edited 8/30/2015 5:58:19 PM ]

8/30/2015 6:58:25 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (3,341)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from funwithmusic:

This is nothing more than vile Nazi propaganda and it should be deleted as offensive.

8/30/2015 7:23:06 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

cl-ASS

This is nothing more than vile Nazi propaganda and it should be deleted as offensive.
=====================================================
Vile braindead sheeple whose sole purpose in life is to : follow orders and spread propaganda [ lies ] are evil spreading evil. If you do nothing and the bad guys getting away with murder and extortion and other crimes...then you are a part of an evil system.

8/30/2015 7:32:19 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (3,341)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
cl-ASS

=====================================================
Vile braindead sheeple whose sole purpose in life is to : follow orders and spread propaganda [ lies ] are evil spreading evil. If you do nothing and the bad guys getting away with murder and extortion and other crimes...then you are a part of an evil system.

The difference is you are just making shit up, and your logic is flawed. Her hate is for real, although her logic is flawed as well.

8/30/2015 7:45:13 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

cl-ASS

. Her hate is for real, although her logic is flawed as well.
====================================================================
My hate is real too. I hate the perps that did 9-11 [ top dawgs in many govt. agencies + Israel's Mossad ] for murdering how many totally innocent human beings????? Who knows the real count that died that day??? WE all do agree that they were totally innocent people....dont we?

8/30/2015 9:24:06 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,058)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
cl-ASS

. Her hate is for real, although her logic is flawed as well.
====================================================================
My hate is real too. I hate the perps that did 9-11 [ top dawgs in many govt. agencies + Israel's Mossad ] for murdering how many totally innocent human beings????? Who knows the real count that died that day??? WE all do agree that they were totally innocent people....dont we?

Yes 57channels, somewhere's around 3000 innocent people died on 9/11/2001. Problem is, you and funwithmusic would rather post your antisemic racist hogwash than face up to the fact that there exists insurmountable evidence that already proved 911 was carried out by numerous members of al-Qaeda. Keep in mind, the case is still active, and unless you can contribute something other than accusations that are totally unfounded, one can only ascribe this to having your head up your ass.

8/30/2015 10:37:48 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

I see that the p*ssy molester named no-class has me blocked again. It's quite a shame ,being that the little b*tch can't see any of my posts unless she transfers into one of her many other profiles.Like they say, "if you can't stand the heat, keep your b*tch a** out of the kitchen"

8/30/2015 10:41:19 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
Yes 57channels, somewhere's around 3000 innocent people died on 9/11/2001. Problem is, you and funwithmusic would rather post your antisemic racist hogwash than face up to the fact that there exists insurmountable evidence that already proved 911 was carried out by numerous members of al-Qaeda. Keep in mind, the case is still active, and unless you can contribute something other than accusations that are totally unfounded, one can only ascribe this to having your head up your ass.

Tell us "oh wise one", how many alqueda hijackers pulled off 9/11? Really simple question that i'm sure you have the answer so, how many were there?

8/30/2015 10:56:30 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

William Christison – Former National Intelligence Officer and Director of the CIA's Office of Regional and Political Analysis. 29-year CIA veteran said, "I now think there is persuasive evidence that the events of September did not unfold as the Bush administration and the 9/11 Commission would have us believe. An airliner almost certainly did not hit The Pentagon. The North and South Towers of the World Trade Center almost certainly did not collapse and fall to earth because hijacked aircraft hit them."

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Aug06/Christison14.htm He continues with, "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen…

The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions." http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2006/070906insidejob.htm

8/31/2015 1:06:36 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,058)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from longbobby:

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Aug06/Christison14.htm He continues with, "David Griffin believes this all was totally an inside job - I've got to say I think that it was too. I have since decided that....at least some elements in this US government had contributed in some way or other to causing 9/11 to happen…

The reason that the two towers in New York actually collapsed and fell all the way to the ground was controlled explosions rather than just being hit by two airplanes. All of the characteristics of these demolitions show that they almost had to have been controlled explosions." http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2006/070906insidejob.htm

David Ray Griffin's allegations had already been addressed earlier on. None the less > ""At this site, Dr David Ray Griffin – a retired professor of philosophy of religion and theology – summarises part of his book; The 9/11 Commission Report: Omission And Distortions – by listing 115 points of contention which he asserts are omission and distortions in the report, amounting to lies (herein “The Essay”).""

All 115 of his claims are covered here...

https://sites.google.com/site/911guide/griffin

Sorry longbob. But reposting the same old crap is something even a 5 year old can easily handle.

8/31/2015 1:06:43 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,058)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Tell us "oh wise one", how many alqueda hijackers pulled off 9/11? Really simple question that i'm sure you have the answer so, how many were there?

Simple answer, 19. So now tell us srv63, considering whats needed to pull off such a huge theoretical undertaking involving missles, holograms, and nothing short of enough people to over fill a large stadium, how many members of Mossad can you "speculate" it took to pull off 911?

8/31/2015 1:16:03 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
David Ray Griffin's allegations had already been addressed earlier on. None the less > ""At this site, Dr David Ray Griffin – a retired professor of philosophy of religion and theology – summarises part of his book; The 9/11 Commission Report: Omission And Distortions – by listing 115 points of contention which he asserts are omission and distortions in the report, amounting to lies (herein “The Essay”).""

All 115 of his claims are covered here...

https://sites.google.com/site/911guide/griffin

Sorry longbob. But reposting the same old crap is something even a 5 year old can easily handle.
================================================

I haven't seen you debunk anythingDr David Ray Griffin addressed. OTOH, Dr David Ray Griffin has debunked EVERYTHING you have posted in this thread. Sorry parrot. But reposting the same old crap is something even a 5 year old can easily handle.

8/31/2015 1:17:26 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Capt. Russ Wittenberg, U.S. Air Force – Former Air Force fighter pilot, over 100 combat missions.

Commercial pilot for Pan Am and United Airlines for 35 years. Had previously flown the actual two United airplanes that were hijacked on 9/11 said, "'The government story they handed us about 9/11 is total B.S.' Wittenberg convincingly argued there was absolutely no possibility that Flight 77 could have 'descended 7,000 feet in two minutes, all the while performing a steep 270 degree banked turn before crashing into the Pentagon's first floor wall.'

'For a guy to just jump into the c*ckpit and fly like an ace is impossible,' said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727s to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737s through 767s, it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying."

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/17-Jul-2005.html

8/31/2015 1:49:39 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

Long

'For a guy to just jump into the c*ckpit and fly like an ace is impossible,' said Wittenberg, recalling that when he made the jump from Boeing 727s to the highly sophisticated computerized characteristics of the 737s through 767s, it took him considerable time to feel comfortable flying.
=======================================================
But......but........dont you realize that Osama Bin laden trained these guys to fly the big birds in a secret hideaway in the mountains in Afghanistan Osama hijacked a couple big 767's and personally flew them over to Afghanistan and started training the hijackers

He told Mohammed Atta [ alive today Im sure ] to fling his passport out the window right before Flight 11 hit the North tower.

For any grown man or woman to believe 19 Arabs hijacked 4 jumbo jets and flew them into the towers and Pentagon is the same as believing the moon is made of green cheese...and if the MSM hyped up the moon made of green cheese......I think many sheeple would believe it. The MSM could always say it was space green cheese that formed when a black hole squirted it out

8/31/2015 2:03:04 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,659)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
Simple answer, 19. So now tell us srv63, considering whats needed to pull off such a huge theoretical undertaking involving missles, holograms, and nothing short of enough people to over fill a large stadium, how many members of Mossad can you "speculate" it took to pull off 911?

And we wait with bated breath!!

8/31/2015 4:20:32 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

Some type of similar analysis of the various puffballs could be attempted by the experts in this regard. Of course, this discussion indicates it isn’t even necessary as there is zero interaction physics or zero crash physics of the tower and the plane for at least the first half of the plane “entering” the tower. And we are apparently dealing with total CGI here. Adding on puffballs of differing colors to the SURFACE of the tower does not afford interaction physics or crash physics at all! That is the tower remains PRISTINE for far too long a time.

While some could analyze all these painted on surface puffballs, the terms zero interaction physics or zero crash physics should be employed by actual 9/11 truthers, as it may be stronger, more relevant and more understandable than saying impossible crash physics. And it should also be proclaimed that the tower on these fake CGI videos remains PRISTINE for far too long a time to remind people we are dealing with the same monsters that should have been eradicated when they killed President Kennedy, and invented the pristine bullet. It too claimed to be pristine and show no interaction despite the claim that it hit some five bones in two people.

And BTW, for those who still doubt that no planes hit the towers on 9/11, consider the following. You can be sure that the perpetrators-- the Regime’s military and intel agencies-- took many videos of what they were doing (for various reasons). Likely they took videos from their helicopters and planes flying nearby or overhead, from satellites, and from intel assets in nearby buildings, and on the ground. If ANY of them showed real planes, and real interaction physics, they would have released these by now. This, together with how numerous people have done fine work for over five years now

documenting that all the released videos are bogus CGI, cements the case.

http://ghostplane.blogspot.com/

8/31/2015 4:24:50 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,371)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:

As far as your question of "how many mossad did it take to pull off 9/11", that's a trick question. The majority of culprits were stooges that did as they were told and the rest were bought off or given promotions.

As far as the question i asked you on how many hijackers pulled off 9/11, if you remember correctly, 8 of the supposed hijackers came forward in Saudi Arabia days after 9/11 PROVING our government lied to us. In the case of stolen identity of the 8 Saudi's that came forward,that bullshit wont float now. That leaves only 11 hijackers left. Would 11 hijackers with box cutters be enough to take over 4 commercial planes? Answer: no way in hell. Guess what, the shills get debunked again