Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

listcrawler 40up

When one particular commenter wrote that they enjoy FDS and are dating a High Worth Male but they love BDSM, some people today responded that FDS may well not be the space for them if they can not adhere to the rules. tampa singles over 50 Cherish the truth that I will even devote time with you occasionally. Travertine Pool Coping / Stair Treads Travertine pool coping is perfect for the edges of a pool and as stair treads. hookup websites india First rule You can take a good lady who knows tiny about sailing and make her a competent sailor.

m hookup com

On its face, Tinder encourages you to make shallow, snap judgments about potential partners. naples singles over 50 We at Selection acknowledge the Gadigal people today, the regular custodians of this land on which we perform, and pay our respects to the Very first Nations persons of this nation. Troubles and subjects about Obtaining Married, Concerns and Strategies about Wedding cakes, Wedding songs, Exactly where to get married, Wedding decoration and other things necessary for the greatest Wedding. trucici onlyfans He was beyond embarrassed and told me it was the lowest point of his life.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

8/19/2015 9:54:58 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (66,977)
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

911 in Plane Site

Storyline

What "In Plane Site" accomplishes that no other video expose' on September 11th has to date, is it exposes the viewer to a barrage of news clips from a majority of the mainstream news outlets.

The official story of that day was told on live TV by reporters, policemen, firefighters, and other on-the-scene eyewitnesses, however, that footage was shown only once on live television broadcasts in the first hours of the attacks and then... it was never repeated.

The stories changed, information was enigmatically omitted, and what can only be described as officially prescribed propaganda took the place of indisputable reality.

User Reviews

A good intro to the facts
24 May 2008 | by aikido_ronin (United States) – See all my reviews

Although a bit dated, the facts set forth in this documentary are truly valid. They have been documented from a number of sources ranging from lay comment to expert testimony verified by video footage of the day's events. Although there are now a number of more recent documentaries that expose the myths set forth in the 911 Commission Report even further, this is a must see. As is stated in the beginning of the film, denial is a common response so I suggest viewing with an open mind. Other documentaries on the subject include: Loose Change (also 2nd Edition and Final Cut) 911 Mysteries (Part 1, Demolition) Other parts pending.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0454587/

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

8/19/2015 9:57:38 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

naprinciple
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,934)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Because the speed of sound is approximately 761 mph. The maximum rating from the manufacture for stress limits on the 767-200 is mach .83. So 761mph (mach 1) multiplied by the max mach rating for structural integrity of mach .83 equals a max speed at sea level of 631.63mph.

Why would you think otherwise?

Boeing claims it's max cruising speed at 35000 ft is 567

I guess the debunking sites know better than the people who designed it, right?

Can't you see you're being used?

sophistry
noun soph·ist·ry \'sä-f?-stre\

: the use of reasoning or arguments that sound correct but are actually false

: a reason or argument that sounds correct but is actually false

8/19/2015 10:00:40 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

markjetson
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,823)
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from progrocknic:
Because the speed of sound is approximately 761 mph. The maximum rating from the manufacture for stress limits on the 767-200 is mach .83. So 761mph (mach 1) multiplied by the max mach rating for structural integrity of mach .83 equals a max speed at sea level of 631.63mph.

Because you sound like you're probably high on Speed at approx. 8:37pm and you've reached the maximum dosage limit & you're body has reached it's limit for structural integrity and you're probably stressed from it's manufacture, from seeing "little green men" and speeding at mach.83, multiplied by you're lousy credit rating x your lack of credibility.

8/19/2015 10:03:28 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

ORLY?

ORLY?

8/19/2015 10:03:59 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
aposorichie
Over 2,000 Posts (3,906)
Berwyn, IL
59, joined Jan. 2009

Quote from markjetson:
Because you sound like you're probably high on Speed at approx. 8:37pm and you've reached the maximum dosage limit & you're body has reached it's limit for structural integrity and you're probably stressed from it's manufacture, from seeing "little green men" and speeding at mach.83, multiplied by you're lousy credit rating x your lack of credibility.

Haw the prognosticator is a bit buzzed

8/19/2015 10:10:16 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,046)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from naprinciple:
Another Nineteen - Kevin Ryan on the Legitimate 9/11 Suspects
https://youtu.be/aKxhLpI_A2k

Published on Sep 12, 2013

On the 12th anniversary of 9/11, the 9/11 truth movement seems as far away as ever from bringing any of the actual perpetrators of those attacks to justice. Now, investigators like Kevin Ryan are beginning to piece together the story and identify the prime suspects in any real criminal investigation of September 11th. Find out more about Kevin Ryan's research in this week's GRTV Feature Interview.

Good video Na. Kevin Ryan is right in that we need other countries to help us to get a real investigation into 9/11. I can imagine what Russia has that would prove that our own piece of shit leaders pulled off 9/11. I hope our retards in government keep pissing off Putin to where he will reveal the truth of 9/11 then we can hang ALL of the god damn guilty ones.

8/19/2015 10:13:39 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

markjetson
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from longbobby:

ORLY?

ORLY?
Hummm, this supposed plane can't even take out any of the façade "pillars," yet enters the outer ring of the Pentacon without leaving a scrap of aluminum and then proceeds to take out dozens of 24in x 24in spiral steel reinforced pillars that were tied into the floor and ceiling slabs with steel re-bar. Or more likely it had something to do with the witnesses that smelled cordite

8/19/2015 10:24:12 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,046)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from progrocknic:

Why would you think otherwise?[End of quote]

Here we have a dumb a** that believes the wings and titanium engines, as well as the whole tail section of a Boeing 757 just folded up and followed the rest of its fuselage into a 12 foot diameter hole, and this dumb a** is going to try impressing us with mathematical figures that amount to shit. I wonder how long i would have to sit on the toilet to have enough bowel movement to produce something that would equal the IQ of that moron pronologic? I would think that 5 ounces of shit would suffice

8/19/2015 10:25:35 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

progrocknic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,367)
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from naprinciple:
Boeing claims it's max cruising speed at 35000 ft is 567

I guess the debunking sites know better than the people who designed it, right?

Can't you see you're being used?

sophistry
noun soph·ist·ry \'sä-f?-stre\

: the use of reasoning or arguments that sound correct but are actually false

: a reason or argument that sounds correct but is actually false

Direct from the manufacture is a structural integrity threshhold of .86. Those are the people who made their aircraft. And in case you didn't know, mach 1 at 35,000 feet is 660 mph. .86 multiplied by the speed of sound at 35,000 feet is 567mph.

[Edited 8/19/2015 10:26:17 PM ]

8/19/2015 10:35:13 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Quote from progrocknic:

Why would you think otherwise?[End of quote]

Here we have a dumb a** that believes the wings and titanium engines, as well as the whole tail section of a Boeing 757 just folded up and followed the rest of its fuselage into a 12 foot diameter hole, and this dumb a** is going to try impressing us with mathematical figures that amount to shit. I wonder how long i would have to sit on the toilet to have enough bowel movement to produce something that would equal the IQ of that moron pronologic? I would think that 5 ounces of shit would suffice

I wonder how long it would take to shovel the shit you've produced that proved otherwise. Hell, you can't even get the size of the hole right.

[Edited 8/19/2015 10:35:34 PM ]

8/19/2015 10:46:34 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,046)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
I wonder how long it would take to shovel the shit you've produced that proved otherwise. Hell, you can't even get the size of the hole right.

I noticed that you have no explanations on how the wings,as well as both jet engines and the complete tail section just crawled up inside that small hole in the pentagon with the rest of the fuselage. Your brainless as your shill in training pronologic if you believe the above fantasy. Oh yeah, let's not forget the EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY of the lady working in the pentacon that states NO FUEL OR SMELL OF FUEL when the so called plane hit the pentacon.God it must suck being a paid shill and working for retards

[Edited 8/19/2015 10:48:11 PM ]

8/19/2015 10:50:43 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Your gonna have to settle for 11 of your hijackers dumb a** because haven't you heard, 8 of the hijackers changed their minds and didn't want to be allah's chosen virgins and are instead alive and well in Saudi Arabia and waiting on the goons in our government to give them their passports and other ID's back

Ok, so if 8 of the hijackers changed their minds, who were the rest of Allah's chosen one's? Any chance you could produce evidence eight of the hijackers are still alive? Any old linky will do.

8/19/2015 10:56:36 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
I noticed that you have no explanations on how the wings,as well as both jet engines and the complete tail section just crawled up inside that small hole in the pentagon with the rest of the fuselage. Your brainless as your shill in training pronologic if you believe the above fantasy. Oh yeah, let's not forget the EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY of the lady working in the pentacon that states NO FUEL OR SMELL OF FUEL when the so called plane hit the pentacon.God it must suck being a paid shill and working for retards

I've several eyewitnesses who saw a plane hit the Pentagon. How is it your lady working inside the Pentagon could have actually been an eyewitness when as you just stated she was inside the Pentagon?

8/19/2015 11:08:11 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Direct from the manufacture is a structural integrity threshhold of .86. Those are the people who made their aircraft. And in case you didn't know, mach 1 at 35,000 feet is 660 mph. .86 multiplied by the speed of sound at 35,000 feet is 567mph.

Quote from progrocknic:

Which is it?

Edit: Do you think max air speed is faster at sea level, than at 35,000 feet?

[Edited 8/19/2015 11:09:54 PM ]

8/19/2015 11:09:53 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Your definition of an "eyewitness" SRV63 eludes me. How could the statement of anyone inside the Pentagon provide enough evidence flight 77 never struck the Pentagon?

8/19/2015 11:16:11 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Quote from progrocknic:

Quote from progrocknic:

Which is it?

Obviously you know nothing here naprincipal.

8/19/2015 11:17:03 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,046)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

One thing that has really stood out for me ever since i started researching all of the info on 9/11. For anyone interested, watch the video below that Naprinciple posted earlier and it shows another 9/11 researchers data that shows that the precise areas that the planes hit the twin towers were recently worked on by a construction crew. The pentacon was still under construction to reinforce the outside walls and out of the whole pentacon to crash a plane, supposed hijackers picked THE ONLY SECTION of the pentacon that had been reinforced.The planted jet engine on Murray street supposedly from flight 175, lands right in front of scaffolding of a building being worked on. The planted landing gear supposedly from one of the planes that hit the twin towers, AGAIN lands right up against scaffolding of a building being worked on. My point is,construction was going on at ALL of these locations.What better way to set explosives and plant evidence without anyone becoming suspicious?

8/19/2015 11:20:14 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from naprinciple:
Which is it?

Mach speed is what matters when it comes to structural integrity. Pressure differences at different altitudes leads to different stresses on the aircraft. The only way to compensate it to measure in terms of mach speed which is in direct relation to atmospheric pressure. That's why the structural integrity is measure as mach .86 and not a number of varying speeds at different altitudes.

In mph, yes, there is a different max speed just like there is a different speed of sound. But the speed of sound at any altitude is mach 1.

8/19/2015 11:22:59 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
One thing that has really stood out for me ever since i started researching all of the info on 9/11. For anyone interested, watch the video below that Naprinciple posted earlier and it shows another 9/11 researchers data that shows that the precise areas that the planes hit the twin towers were recently worked on by a construction crew. The pentacon was still under construction to reinforce the outside walls and out of the whole pentacon to crash a plane, supposed hijackers picked THE ONLY SECTION of the pentacon that had been reinforced.The planted jet engine on Murray street supposedly from flight 175, lands right in front of scaffolding of a building being worked on. The planted landing gear supposedly from one of the planes that hit the twin towers, AGAIN lands right up against scaffolding of a building being worked on. My point is,construction was going on at ALL of these locations.What better way to set explosives and plant evidence without anyone becoming suspicious?

No proof of thermite. No proof of Barium laced thermate. And just how many agents would it require to suddenly plant aircraft parts all over New York?

8/19/2015 11:23:38 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
=================================================

Obviously, it is you who knows nothing.

8/19/2015 11:26:51 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
No proof of thermite. No proof of Barium laced thermate. And just how many agents would it require to suddenly plant aircraft parts all over New York?
==============================

Gosh ! What WOULD you marxist ZioShills DO without the 25 Rules of Disinformation, in this case, Rule 19?

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the “play dumb” rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-25-rules-of-disinformation/

Your "slip" is showing, Comrade.

8/19/2015 11:28:59 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from tragicparrot:
=================================================

Obviously, it is you who knows nothing.

To which you've proved nothing other than the extent of your knowledge ends here.

8/19/2015 11:31:01 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Mach speed is what matters when it comes to structural integrity. Pressure differences at different altitudes leads to different stresses on the aircraft. The only way to compensate it to measure in terms of mach speed which is in direct relation to atmospheric pressure. That's why the structural integrity is measure as mach .86 and not a number of varying speeds at different altitudes.

In mph, yes, there is a different max speed just like there is a different speed of sound. But the speed of sound at any altitude is mach 1.

That's a lot of verbiage, to not answer either of my questions

sophistry
[sof-uh-stree]

Examples
Word Origin

noun, plural sophistries.
a subtle, tricky, superficially plausible, but generally fallacious method of reasoning.
a false argument; sophism.

8/19/2015 11:32:03 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

markjetson
Albuquerque, NM
59, joined Jan. 2013

Quote from tragicparrot:
I've several eyewitnesses who saw a plane hit the Pentagon. How is it your lady working inside the Pentagon could have actually been an eyewitness when as you just stated she was inside the Pentagon?
April Gallop's Testimony. Her work station was in the Army Administration offices in the E-ring of wedge 2.(173) Her desk, she was later told, was only 35 to 45 feet from the impact site. (According to the official story, it should be recalled , Flight 77, entered Wedge 1 at an angle, so that it quickly entered Wedge 2.) As soon as Gallop pushed the button to start her computer, she said she heard a huge "boom," which "sounded like a bomb." Whatever it was, it made the ceiling cave in, covering her and her son with debris, which caused several injuries to them. After she regained consciousness and found her son, she picked him up and, with some help from others, got outside. Although she went out the so called impact hole, she found no evidence that a plane had hit the Pentacon....."I had no jet fuel on me...didn't see any airplane seats. I didn't see any airplane parts...I didn't see anything that would give me any idea that there was a plane...I didn't see anything on the lawn...I didn't see luggage, metal pieces.(175) Asked by Barbra Honegger--who conducted the interview on which this account is based--if she saw any fire, gallop said: "Coming out of the computers." (A woman in the D-ring named Tracy Webb, interestingly, reported that her "computer burst into flames."(177)

8/19/2015 11:32:16 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
To which you've proved nothing other than the extent of your knowledge ends here.
--------------------------------------

Says the ZioShills who has refuted nothing I have posted whilst I have refuted everything I've seen you post. You Zio's truly are legends in your own minds.

8/19/2015 11:32:18 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from tragicparrot:
==============================

Gosh ! What WOULD you marxist ZioShills DO without the 25 Rules of Disinformation, in this case, Rule 19?

19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the “play dumb” rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon). In order to completely avoid discussing issues may require you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.

We are not comrades a**hole, especially when you compromise the US by believing in nothing but BS.

8/19/2015 11:33:16 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012

Read a f**king book about aerodynamics then. For f**ks sake, if you don't understand the stress limits on aircraft and the pressure differences in altitude, please don't claim aircraft aren't capable of something they are completely capable of.

8/20/2015 12:06:22 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
We are not comrades a**hole, especially when you compromise the US by believing in nothing but BS.
-----------------------------------

I always refer to marxist agitators like yourself as "Comrade"...Comrade.

You can project all you want to, Comrade. I doubt if even your fellow drones in the collective hive mind believe your BS.

Yeah, shame on me for not believing jewish media hogwash.

The general consensus in America is that the government of Israel did 911 in conjunction with certain Neo Cons in the Bush Administration; the jewish owned media scapegoated Muslims (specifically those living in Afghanistan and Iraq); for what was done to America by Israel & the Neo Cons; the jewish owned media used CGI trickery in it's so called "LIVE news reports" to fool America & the jewish community at large is still covering up that crime against America 14 years later after the fact....fooling absolutely no one.

CNN poll: Only 13% of America still trusts the government and the media

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/08/cnn-poll-trust-in-government-at-all-time-low-2/

Like I said before Comrade parrot...project all you want to. I am in the majority. I am in the 87%. You are the shrinking minority, the 13%.

Also take note, the poll is from a year ago. It's MUCH worse for your side now.

MUCH, MUCH WORSE!

[Edited 8/20/2015 12:07:22 AM ]

8/20/2015 12:20:24 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from tragicparrot:

I always refer to marxist agitators like yourself as "Comrade"...Comrade.

You can project all you want to, Comrade. I doubt if even your fellow drones in the collective hive mind believe your BS.

Yeah, shame on me for not believing jewish media hogwash.

The general consensus in America is that the government of Israel did 911 in conjunction with certain Neo Cons in the Bush Administration; the jewish owned media scapegoated Muslims (specifically those living in Afghanistan and Iraq); for what was done to America by Israel & the Neo Cons; the jewish owned media used CGI trickery in it's so called "LIVE news reports" to fool America & the jewish community at large is still covering up that crime against America 14 years later after the fact....fooling absolutely no one.

CNN poll: Only 13% of America still trusts the government and the media

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/08/08/cnn-poll-trust-in-government-at-all-time-low-2/

Like I said before Comrade parrot...project all you want to. I am in the majority. I am in the 87%. You are the shrinking minority, the 13%.

Also take note, the poll is from a year ago. It's MUCH worse for your side now.

MUCH, MUCH WORSE!

How naive to think your government, and not the Muslims piloting the planes, were behind 9/11. There are other evil people in the world, but then one must wonder, would you be as willing to give them money as you are to give money to our government?

8/20/2015 12:31:54 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,798)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

I see boobie's still the same ole bullshitter.

The poll he cites says NOTHING about Americans believing Jews/Israel being behind 9/11.

Unfortunately, it doesnt say how many Americans (like boobie) are completely INSANE either.

8/20/2015 12:38:25 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,627)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
@ higgy,

Sorry but i believe your info and sources are wrong on when Jennings and the wimp hess were rescued from WTC7. I will research it and get back to you with the proof.

Good, I see you are going against your own people from www.911truth.org just because their info doesn't fit your time-frame.

Wonderful.

I will await your findings, with glee.

8/20/2015 12:42:50 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
Read a f**king book about aerodynamics then. For f**ks sake, if you don't understand the stress limits on aircraft and the pressure differences in altitude, please don't claim aircraft aren't capable of something they are completely capable of.

Are you claiming an aircraft's maximum speed is faster at sea level than at 35,000 feet? Yes or no?

You claimed a Boeing 767-200 could do a max speed of 567 @35,000 ft and 643 @sea level

Have I misquoted you, misinterpreted you, or failed to comprehend your intent?

8/20/2015 1:27:57 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
How naive to think your government, and not the Muslims piloting the planes, were behind 9/11. There are other evil people in the world, but then one must wonder, would you be as willing to give them money as you are to give money to our government?
---------------------------------

Naive? Hardly, since there were no Muslims piloting any planes. Eleven of the alleged "hijackers" who came forward after September 11, 2001 and told the world their identities had been stolen.

Isn't it odd how the JMSM in America didn't report that particular expose? Particularly even after how it was reported in the world media how the Israeli Mossad excels in identity theft.

When did I say it was my government that flew the planes? I didn't.

I said it was the government of Israel; as well as certain identified Russian marxist Jewish, Neo Cons in the Bush Administration who did 911.

The fact you feel it necessary to twist my words demonstrates your blatant, obsessively, compulsive, pathological, dishonesty, Comrade parrot.

Tell us? When you do that...do you think people think BETTER of Izrael and of izzies in general?

Or, do you think people think the WORSE of Izrael and/or you and your fellow izzies when you get caught twisting peoples words?

8/20/2015 1:30:03 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Actually there were witnesses that stated seeing super bright whit flashes inside of the towers.

So what? The Flash would have been seen from space. I don't think you understand the scale of the operation you posit. The tonnage of therm*te required is huge.

I really wish that you shills would back off with the deceptive practices trying to make it seem like square cubic yards of thermate would be needed to melt thru a single main column in the center of each skyscraper and you shills trying to suggest that thermate would have to be packed around the outside of each main column.FACT is that ALL of the main center columns in each tower had access holes in them giving access to the inside of each main column. Thermate could have easily been dumped inside or even sprayed inside them columns therefore concentrating the full cutting strength of the thermite and the heat onto the main columns. That would fully explain how the large concentration of molten steel was vastly at where the main columns once were..

Dude, that rant was ridiculous. You haven't, and can't establish that therm*te was deployed as there is/was no evidence for such material. To engage in a hypothetical based upon a flawed premise is a waste of time.

Let's try to keep this away from the absurd if you don't mind.

And the usual condescending emoticon that has become the fashion.

8/20/2015 1:40:35 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:
Why do you believe a 767-200 can go 500 mph at or near sea level?

Simple.

https://youtu.be/6bFh2NeD32Y

A 757 can approach similar speeds to that of a 767-200. The Boeing 'safety' rating is conservatively rated at 360 knots at ground level, but speeds in excess of 500 knots have been recorded.

The hijackers obviously weren't all that concerned with safety ratings as they just gunned the engines and pointed the craft at the target.

This canard (e.g. the belief that aircraft were incapable of performing at such speed and altitude) originated with Rob Balsamo from Pilots' for Truth, and there is no supporting evidence for his argument from incredulity, and that of authority.

8/20/2015 2:11:46 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (3,058)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

I don't understand the logic behind the debate regarding the capabilities of the aircraft in question.

a) All safety ratings are conservative by their very nature.

b) The craft descended while under acceleration.

c) No instruments were required as visual targeting was more than enough to crash a plane.

d) The fact that the hijackers intended to crash makes the argument somewhat redundant.

How did people expect the planes to perform? Do some expect them to fall apart as soon as recommended specifications are exceeded? Perhaps disintegrate? Airliners often perform well under extreme duress, and it is usually the sudden stop that destroys the craft.

In crash situations, specifications are often tested, and the planes often perform well above recommendations considering the factors involved.

8/20/2015 6:32:14 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

progrocknic
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012

Quote from naprinciple:
Quote from progrocknic:

Are you claiming an aircraft's maximum speed is faster at sea level than at 35,000 feet? Yes or no?

You claimed a Boeing 767-200 could do a max speed of 567 @35,000 ft and 643 @sea level

Have I misquoted you, misinterpreted you, or failed to comprehend your intent?

You fail to understand aerodynamics. It's really not that hard to understand. The point at which a 767 is in danger of structural failure, the Vne, is mach .86. That's the max at any altitude. A 767 should never exceed mach .86 at 35,000 feet, it should never exceed ach .86 at 20,000 feet, it should never exceed mach .86 at 10,000, and it should never exceed mach .86 at sea level. The engines are more than capable of overspeed at any altitude, more so closer to sea level as the engines are more powerful where the air is denser. But it is structurally sound up to mach =86. Mach speed are different at different altitudes. If any of this is too hard to understand, read a book on aerodynamics. That's all I can tell you.

8/20/2015 8:58:09 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,046)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:

How many agents required to plant the 6 pieces of aircraft parts? Four cia agents could easily handle it.

As far as no evidence of thermite/thermate in the dust, your wrong and you know it. You need to do more research

8/20/2015 9:08:09 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,046)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from juma2112:

The poll he cites says NOTHING about Americans believing Jews/Israel being behind 9/11.

Unfortunately, it doesnt say how many Americans (like boobie) are completely INSANE either.

As usual, the jew-ma drops in on occasion to spew bullshit but yet brings nothing to the table

8/20/2015 9:13:23 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,046)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
Good, I see you are going against your own people from www.911truth.org just because their info doesn't fit your time-frame.

Wonderful.

I will await your findings, with glee.

You are going to have to watch the Barry Jennings interview again [the uncut segment} where he is interviewed bu loosechange. He clearly states that he and that wimp hess were finally rescued at 1pm on 9/11. Looks like your wrong--again

8/20/2015 9:21:12 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from juma2112:

Two way street fallacy much?

The poll I cited says NOTHING about Americans NOT believing Jews/Israel were behind 9/11.

87% of America does not trust the govt nor the media...ESPECIALLY not the media. It doesn't take a brain of Socrates to figure out 911 was the straw that broke the camels back.

87% of America does not trust what media shills like jewman2112 (or what the other zionist fruits and nuts posting on this thread) claim either.

These ZioShills are in an ever shrinking minority of their own making.

[Edited 8/20/2015 9:22:29 AM ]

8/20/2015 9:41:28 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,046)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from class5:
Dude, that rant was ridiculous. You haven't, and can't establish that therm*te was deployed as there is/was no evidence for such material. To engage in a hypothetical based upon a flawed premise is a waste of time.

My little muppet,how can the flash of thermate being ignited inside of a building, be seen from space? Can a satellite see thru the twenty floors of the skyscraper to record the flash? Answer is NO.

As far as evidence of thermate in the dust on 9/11, yes it was found by french scientists so AGAIN your wrong.

Would you like to explain to us WHY the satellite thermal images of ground zero show about 95% of the concentration of heat EXACTLY where the core columns of WTC1,WTC2 and WTC7 once were? These are also the EXACT locations where the crews clearing the debris encountered the large pools of molten steel that was reigniting WEEKS LATER!!

We patiently await your response shill

8/20/2015 9:50:59 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from No_class5:

-------------------------------

Awww...what a SHAME it is that you ZioShills don't like the emoticon.

BOO HOO !!!

8/20/2015 10:02:01 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Quote from srv63:
As usual, the jew-ma drops in on occasion to spew bullshit but yet brings nothing to the table

Got that Jew bug up ur a** like boobie huh?

No surprise there.

As to bringing anything to the table.

Higgy, class, parrot etc. have filled the table multiple times, but ur to stubborn or stupid or both to digest it.
So what would be the point?

8/20/2015 10:06:26 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from juma2112:

Two way street fallacy much?

The poll I cited says NOTHING about Americans NOT believing Jews/Israel were behind 9/11.

87% of America does not trust the govt nor the media...ESPECIALLY not the media. It doesn't take a brain of Socrates to figure out 911 was the straw that broke the camels back.

87% of America does not trust what media shills like jewman2112 (or what the other zionist fruits and nuts posting on this thread) claim either.

These ZioShills are in an ever shrinking minority of their own making.

For someone claiming that 87% of Americans do not trust the government or the media, seeings how so many Americans were involved in your conspiracy, I find it rather ironic that after 14 years you and your so called patriots have yet to gather enough evidence that proves 911 was an inside job. Could it be those Direct Energy Weapons, holograms or missiles are whats holding you's up? Or is it your so prejudiced that that in itself has caused you to enter a complete state of paranoid schizophrenia?

8/20/2015 10:11:30 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
juma2112
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

What universe does boobie live in where 87% of people not trusting media = 87% think the Jews did 9/11?

8/20/2015 10:15:44 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
For someone claiming that 87% of Americans do not trust the government or the media, seeings how so many Americans were involved in your conspiracy, I find it rather ironic that after 14 years you and your so called patriots have yet to gather enough evidence that proves 911 was an inside job. Could it be those Direct Energy Weapons, holograms or missiles are whats holding you's up? Or is it your so prejudiced that that in itself has caused you to enter a complete state of paranoid schizophrenia?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Out to twist my words AGAIN, I see, Comrade parrot. CNN has the poll from last year.

Tell us Comrade? Are your eyes so poorly that you couldn't see the link I posted? Or, are you just so honesty/integrity challenged that you cannot bear telling the truth to a Gentile under any circumstances?

Didn't I point out last night.....

Re-Post:

--------------------------------------------------------------

And here you are using the SAME Rule of Disinformation AGAIN, only 11 hours later, Comrade parrot.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Oh...and as far as being schizo, Comrade....

Scientists discover gene that predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to schizophrenia

Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.

read more: http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.560128
http://www.haaretz.com/news/israel/.premium-1.560128

Schizophrenia is characterized by a person living in a world where reality has little bearing on anything, and therefore what more would someone expect from a group of people who for thousands of years have embraced notions of their superiority and belief in a ‘God’ that commands them to invade, steal, and murder?

Maybe that should be what people ought to be worried about, eh? Instead of worrying about Iran and non existent nukes, they should be worried about 400+nukes that are in the hands of madmen in the Israeli government.

How come US media isn't reporting THAT, do you reckon?

[Edited 8/20/2015 10:18:45 AM ]

8/20/2015 10:20:10 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
My little muppet,how can the flash of thermate being ignited inside of a building, be seen from space? Can a satellite see thru the twenty floors of the skyscraper to record the flash? Answer is NO.

As far as evidence of thermate in the dust on 9/11, yes it was found by french scientists so AGAIN your wrong.

Would you like to explain to us WHY the satellite thermal images of ground zero show about 95% of the concentration of heat EXACTLY where the core columns of WTC1,WTC2 and WTC7 once were? These are also the EXACT locations where the crews clearing the debris encountered the large pools of molten steel that was reigniting WEEKS LATER!!

We patiently await your response shill

Same old garbage. You expect others to explain your claims when you've yet to provide evidence any of them are actually true. Tell ya what... Prove your daddies not some F'd up drug addict, and maybe, just maybe, i'll entertain some more of your nonsense. After all, its only fair you should waste your time disproving the very same crap you continue to hand everyone else.

8/20/2015 10:22:25 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe pp.7-31 (25) Authors: Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen doi: 10.2174/1874412500902010007

Abstract

We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.

Keywords: JScanning electron microscopy, X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy, Differential scanning calorimetry, DSC analysis, World Trade Center, WTC dust, 9/11, Iron-rich microspheres, Thermite, Super-thermite, Energetic nanocomposites, Nano-thermite Affiliation: Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, DK-2100, Denmark.

8/20/2015 10:25:22 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 1,000 Posts (1,942)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from longbobby:
Out to twist my words AGAIN, I see, Comrade parrot. CNN has the poll from last year.

Tell us Comrade? Are your eyes so poorly that you couldn't see the link I posted? Or, are you just so honesty/integrity challenged that you cannot bear telling the truth to a Gentile under any circumstances?

Didn't I point out last night.....

Re-Post:

--------------------------------------------------------------

And here you are using the SAME Rule of Disinformation AGAIN, only 11 hours later, Comrade parrot.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Oh...and as far as being schizo, Comrade....

Variations of the DNST3 gene make Ashkenazi Jews 40 percent more likely to develop schizophrenia and similar diseases.

Schizophrenia is characterized by a person living in a world where reality has little bearing on anything, and therefore what more would someone expect from a group of people who for thousands of years have embraced notions of their superiority and belief in a ‘God’ that commands them to invade, steal, and murder?

Maybe that should be what people ought to be worried about, eh? Instead of worrying about Iran and non existent nukes, they should be worried about 400+nukes that are in the hands of madmen in the Israeli government.

How come US media isn't reporting THAT, do you reckon?

Who needs to report Israel has 400 nukes if your so enlightened upon this? Like I said. You are in a complete state of paranoid schizophrenia.

8/20/2015 10:27:50 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,627)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
You are going to have to watch the Barry Jennings interview again [the uncut segment} where he is interviewed bu loosechange. He clearly states that he and that wimp hess were finally rescued at 1pm on 9/11. Looks like your wrong--again

Mmmm, rescued at 1pm?

So going back over old shit is your research? Even a website full of conspiracy nutcases (surprised you have't joined) sat he was on LIVE TV long before the NIST said he was rescued.

YOU however, seem to say he was rescued WAY AFTER the NIST time frame, sooooo, that would put them both in the WTC7 at the time the Tower collapsed.

Please do try to explain how Hess was interviewed a FULL hour before you say that they were rescued.

Don't forget SRV, Jennings said they were trapped THEY...for several hours.

8/20/2015 10:31:27 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,627)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
How many agents required to plant the 6 pieces of aircraft parts? Four cia agents could easily handle it.

:

Wow, 4 FOUR agents could actually unload an engine, bare handed without any machines?

Then they would need to dash and run about the places to throw aircraft parts and all the time people are watching?

That is damned clever.

8/20/2015 10:51:34 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
Who needs to report Israel has 400 nukes if your so enlightened upon this? Like I said. You are in a complete state of paranoid schizophrenia.
--------------------------------------------------------

Please do explain to us why you are so taken with the mentally insane?

Maybe you're projecting it is the goyim you despise who are insane rather than admitting it is the Ashkenazi jews who carry the gene that makes them live in a in a complete state of paranoid schizophrenia?

Back on topic...

Shills like Comrade parrot are trying to distract the public from the revelation that thermite was found in the debris from the World Trade Towers back in 2009 by flooding blogs and websites with disinformation.

Stay on focus. NIST did not even test for thermite in the remains of the World Trade Towers. Now that thermite has been documented in the debris, NIST is at best proven incompetent, at worst party to a massive cover-up.

Don't get side tracked with minutia. The US Government lied. The govt of the State of Israel lied. The jewish owned media lied. The ZioShills lied.

That's all you need to know, America.

Now decide what to do about it.

[Edited 8/20/2015 10:52:06 AM ]

8/20/2015 11:24:08 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,046)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
Wow, 4 FOUR agents could actually unload an engine, bare handed without any machines?

Then they would need to dash and run about the places to throw aircraft parts and all the time people are watching?

That is damned clever.

I guess you were still drinking your first cup of coffee and half asleep when i SHOWED that ALMOST ALL of the planted aircraft parts showed up right in front of CONSTRUCTION SITES. How hard would it be for CIA to force witnesses from the areas where aircraft parts are being planted then roll the engine and the other plane parts out from inside the buildings that they were PLANTED in front of? Do you really think that there are not mini cranes invented yet to accomplish this task higgy? If you would like examples of these cranes, i could post some

8/20/2015 12:11:36 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,627)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
I guess you were still drinking your first cup of coffee and half asleep when i SHOWED that ALMOST ALL of the planted aircraft parts showed up right in front of CONSTRUCTION SITES. How hard would it be for CIA to force witnesses from the areas where aircraft parts are being planted then roll the engine and the other plane parts out from inside the buildings that they were PLANTED in front of? Do you really think that there are not mini cranes invented yet to accomplish this task higgy? If you would like examples of these cranes, i could post some

Thank you for answering my post, very much appreciated.

I didn't understand that the 4 agents you say would be enough would also include an army of civilians held at gun point to unload a truck full of parts.

When you said 4 agents, my stupid logical mind thought you meant just that, 4 agents...but now we see you have now forced witnesses and holy shit, even MINI cranes which I guess were operated by the 4 agents, no, can't be, they would have forced other people to handle those cranes, not to mention drivers with trucks to drive them there.

Suddenly srv, your FOUR turns into a score.

Anyway, as I said, thanks for the answer....now about the answer to the other post, reproduced here below where I await your explanation of how Hess could have been on LIVE TV (as confirmed by Conspirator Nutcases) one hour before Jennings say's he was rescued.

Pluse, lest you forget, they were TRAPPED for 1 1/2 hours, so that would put the 'trapping' to have occurred around 11.30. An hour after the Tower collapsed.

8/20/2015 12:22:46 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,627)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Sorry SRV, I do so hate to cinfuse you, so I reporoduce the post below and would so appreciate your response once you have done your research that you said you were going to undertake - which I didn't really think would be to tell me to go back to Jennings's interview - the one where he said they were trapped for SEVERAL hours (and you say he was rescued by 1 pm).

Please do bear in mind WITNESSES (other than Jennings) have said the Hess was on LIVE TV at 11.57.

Quote from higgy51:
Mmmm, rescued at 1pm?

So going back over old shit is your research? Even a website full of conspiracy nutcases (surprised you have't joined) sat he was on LIVE TV long before the NIST said he was rescued.

YOU however, seem to say he was rescued WAY AFTER the NIST time frame, sooooo, that would put them both in the WTC7 at the time the Tower collapsed.

Please do try to explain how Hess was interviewed a FULL hour before you say that they were rescued.

Don't forget SRV, Jennings said they were trapped THEY...for several hours.

8/20/2015 12:36:54 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,601)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

WOW!!!!!!!!! This is a "SITE" for sore eyes! A MUST READ.....TONS OF INFO AGAINST THE JEWISH MAFIA THAT HAS UNCLE SAM BY THE BALLS TODAY!

We MUST eradicate the parasites from out of our government..out of this nation..and all our neighbor nations as well....IMMEDIATELY!

PROOF THE JEWS ARE ROBBING US BLIND FROM ALL ANGELS OF OUR LIVES..THE PENTAGON...THE KOSHER IRS COLLECTING ILLEGAL INCOME TAXES..THUS REDISTRIBUTING OUR WEALTH

THIS PART IS JUST PAST HALF WAY DOWN...IN THE PENTAGON AREA OF THE BOOK..

http://www.zioncrimefactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/ZAKHEIM-911-KINGPIN.jpg

The Pentagon Attack: The Mysterious ‘Missing Trillions,’ Rabbi Zakheim and Remote Control

A very important and very provable aspect of the Pentagon debacle was the disappearance of 2.3 trillion dollars from the Pentagon’s budget books. This was announced by Donald Rumsfeld in a press conference on September 10th 2001, one day before 9/11, where he stated that, “According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions.” (“The War On Waste: Defense Department Cannot Account For 25% Of Funds — $2.3 Trillion,” CBS News, Jan. 29, 2002.) Rumsfeld promised change, but the attacks on New York and Washington the following day rendered this enormous scandal a forgotten mystery, buried under 9/11’s rubble. According to its own auditors, the military cannot account for 25 percent of what it spends.

The Pentagon’s financial overseer who was responsible for looking into all of this monetary malfeasance was a man named RABBI Dov Zakheim. An extremist Jew, citizen of Israel and ordained orthodox rabbi, Zakheim was appointed by President Bush to manage the Pentagon’s finances as Undersecretary of Defense (Comptroller), a position he held from May 2001 to April 2004. In total, over 3 trillion dollars disappeared during his stint as head money man at the Pentagon. All of the financial fraud and negligence going on in the Pentagon was quickly swept under the rug on Zakheim’s watch.

The authors summed up Zakheim’s supreme guilt as a lead suspect in the perpetration of 9/11 in this way:

“Considering his access to Boeing 767 tankers, remote control flight systems, and his published views in the PNAC document, it seems very likely he is in fact a key figure in the alleged terrorist attacks in New York City on September 11, 2001. Rabbi Zakheim had access to things like structural integrity, blueprints and any number of important facets of information about the WTC through his work with Tridata Corporation in the investigation of the bombing of the WTC in 1993. That he had access to remote control technology through his work at System Planning Corporation (SPC); that he had access to Boeing aircraft through a lease deal he brokered while working at the Pentagon; and finally, that he was part of a group of politically radical Straussian Neo-Conservatives, who, through their association with PNAC, called for restructuring of the Middle East, noting that a Pearl Harbor type of event may be needed to foster the frame of mind required for the American public to accept such a radical foreign policy agenda.

Keeping in mind Zakheim’s magic disappearing money tricks with the trillions that vanished from the Pentagon budget books under his supervision, the specific section of the Pentagon that was struck by whatever it was that hit the building coincidentally contained the year’s budgetary information. (Arlington County After-Action Report on the Response to the September 11 Terrorist Attack on the Pentagon) Many of the causalities in the Pentagon attack were accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts, members of an office of the Army named Resource Services Washington which lost 34 of its 45 employees. (Milan Simonich, “Army unit piecing together accounts of Pentagon attack,” Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Dec. 20, 2001.)

HHHm...those killed at the PentaCON were those who could prove RABBI DOV ZACHEIMS ROBBING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE..and they just happened to be the very victims of the attack on the PENTA-CON.. murdered IN COLD BLOOD

THOU SHALT NOT SPILL INNOCENT BLOOD...

AFTER ALL THIS..THIS MAN IS STILL NOT IN JAIL..NOR HAS THERE EVER BEEN ANY REAL INVESTIGATION DONE BY THE JEW CONTROLLED GOV..AND THERE NEVER WILL BE

CRIMINAL JEWS...ARE NOT PROSECUTED IN THE AMERICNA "JEWDICIAL JUST-US" PROTOCOL OF ZION courts..

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JEWISH PERSECUTION! ITS A BLATANT LIE!

THIS WAS SURVIVAL FOR THE HOST NATION..against the vicious murdering PARASITE VAMPIRE JEWS.

8/20/2015 12:37:11 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Learn about RABBI DOV ZACHEIMS RELIGION NEXT..Should ANY JEW be allowed into our government..our military? THIS IS WHY MAN NATIONS FORBID THE JEWS TO HAVE ANY POSTIONS OF POWER IN THEIR LAND..

WHAT THE BABYLON TALMUD TEACHES TO JEWS

“Judaism’s Strange Gods” [4]:

“Where a Jew Should Do Evil
Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.

Penalty for Disobeying Rabbis
Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God How haughty!
Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.

O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews
Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile (“Cuthean”) the wages owed him for work.

Jews Have Superior Legal Status Yea..Jews like Zacheim who get away with murder.
Baba Kamma 37b. “If an ox of an Israelite gores an ox of a Canaanite there is no liability; but if an ox of a Canaanite gores an ox of an Israelite…the payment is to be in full.”

Jews May Steal from Non-Jews....the KOSHER IRS collecting Unconstitutional Income tax
Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile (“heathen”) it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b). Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who “marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean…”

Jews May Rob and Kill Non-JewsJews been genociding Christians for 2,000 years
Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile (“Cuthean”), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has “exposed their money to Israel.”

Jews May Lie to Non-JewsKOL NIDRE..THE JEWISH ART OF LYING in order to gain power
Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies (“subterfuges”) to circumvent a Gentile.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Humanthis is why Jews brought abortion to America
Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Insults Against Blessed Mary
Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus’ mother was a wh*re: “She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters.” Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the “uncensored” text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, “Miriam the hairdresser,” had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young
A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: “Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?–He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old.”

Genocide Advocated by the Talmud

In the religion of Judaism, non-Jews are considered to be human garbage.

Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog (“Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed”).

This passage is from the original Hebrew of the Babylonian Talmud as quoted by the 1907 Jewish Encyclopedia, published by Funk and Wagnalls and compiled by Isidore Singer, under the entry, “Gentile,” (p. 617).

This is why Jews are persecuted for their 'religion'..Because the Jews persecute others FIRST..and people are just trying to protect themselves from JEWISH AGENDAS OF GENOCIDE.

CONSPIRACIES BY JEWS..AGAINST NON JEWS...yes..thats what I said..

CONSPIRACIES AGAINST ALL NON JEWS...

YOU SAY THERE NO SUCH THING AS CONSPIRACY THEORIES..? YOU WERE PROGRAMMED TO THINK THAT WAY BY JEWISH CONTROLLED MEDIA..

WHAT TURNIP TRUCK DID YOU FALL OFF OF IF YOU BELIVE "THE JEWS AND THEIR MANY LIES" as Martin Luther greatly exposed
\

CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD?

Surely not the God of the bible...

Moreso looks like the god of the air..Lucifer..a murderer..

8/20/2015 1:12:29 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from funwithmusic:
EXPLAIN HOW THESE PHOTOS PREDICTED THE WTC ATTACKS LONG LONG LONG BEFORE THEY EVEN HAPPENED?

These comics....and ads certainly were not made by Islamic terrorist..NO NO..THEY WERE MADE BY JEWISH CONTROLLED MEDIA...

SO HOW DID THE JEWS KNOW THIS EVENT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN? I'll answer that in my next post...

THE ZIONIST JEWS SAY THAT IF THEY FORETELL US WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO TO US THEN THEY WONT HAVE BAD KHARAMA.

NOTICE THE DATES ON SOME OF THESE..WAY BACK IN THE 80'S AND BEFORE..!!

Pakistan Airline Ad 1979

G.I. JOE 1985

WHO BENEFIT FROM THIS ATTACK? NOT THE AMERICANS BY A LONG SHOT

ONLY THE ISRA-HELLIES

ONLY THEY HAD ACCESS TO CREATE SUCH AND EVENT AS WE SAW on 9/11

bump

8/20/2015 1:12:47 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
funwithmusic
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from longbobby:

ORLY?

ORLY?

Isnt it interesting that there was no massive blast in the PentaCON as we supposedly saw at the WTC>

Same planes..supposedly...but not near as big of blast..as the WTC...

Bobby.that was a GHOST PLANE...NEW ISRA-HELL TECHNOLOGY..IT PASSED THROUGH WALLS WITHOUT LEAVENING ANY WING MARKS ON THE BUILDING..

sad to say..if the SHEEPLE heard this on TV...some would actually believe this nonsense.
===================================================================

I POSTED THIS PAGES AGO...SHOWING YOU ALL THAT THE WTC ATTACKS WERE PLANNED.......

CONSPIRED LONG BEFORE THEY HAPPENED

WHO CONTROLS THE MEDIA? HOLLYWOOD? THE JEWS...AGAIN EVIDENCE PROVING THAT JEWS DID WTC 9/11.

WTC LIKE BUILDINGS....PLANES..LOOK HOW OLD THIS AD IS...1963...THIS ATTACK WAS RECORDED IN THE "PROTODOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION LONG AGO.." and spoken of by Jews long long ago..that our tallest towers in JewYOrk would be attacked by planes...again..proving the WTC as a JEWISH CONSPIRACY .in order to HERD THE AMERICAN SHEEPLES into making WARS FOR JEWS..PAYING FOR THEM IN BLOOD..AND MONEY

JEWS ALWAYS GET OTHERS TO DO THEIR DIRTY WORK...WAR BY PROXY...

....GI JOE..1985............

THIS ONES A REAL DOOZIE...AL-CIA-DUH..1994.AMAZING..

HOW COME YOUZE JOOZE DONT WISH TO TALK ABOUT THESE IMAGES?

I can understand why..they are pretty darned incriminating..

I guess if I was YOOZE..I wouldnt want to bring this up either

IT TOTALLY PROVES THAT THE JEWS...DID WTC 9/11..WITHOUT A DOUBT..

ONLY JEWS CONTROL HOLLYWOOD...MEDIA...ONLY THEY COULD HAVE MADE THESE IMAGES..AND THEN PUBLICIZED THEM

CHECK MATE....THE KOSHER MAIFA..HAS TOTALLY BEEN OWNED BY ME TODAY..HERE IN THIS FORUM!!

[Edited 8/20/2015 1:14:49 PM ]