Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookup apps houston

The slower system is about developing trust and rapport. long beach dating Ask the query, What is your greatest achievement? Salama Marine, psychologist and on line dating expert for dating web page EliteSingles, tells Bustle. Kederian suggests maintaining your time together to 1 to one particular and a half hours, like meeting up at a café for dessert and coffee or at a restaurant bar for wine and cheese. 3479017869 So maybe asking her this query can tell you some thing about your date s life.

free anonymous hookup sites

He had a job, he had an adorable pooch—and he was close friends with people I knew in the flesh. bradenton personals This dating app has a pretty very simple user interface and all customers need to do is swipe appropriate if they like the photo they see and swipe left if not. Yes, this is a enormous double standard even if she s already dating. listcrawler ads Thalassemics India organizes conferences each 4 years and takes young children abroad to international meets.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/18/2015 11:42:26 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

naprinciple
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,252)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

Israel to pay students to defend it online
AP 11:47 a.m. EDT August 14, 2013
Ask USA TODAY Israel

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel is looking to hire university students to post pro-Israel messages on social media networks — without needing to identify themselves as government-linked, officials said Wednesday.

The Israeli prime minister's office said in a statement that students on Israeli university campuses would receive full or partial scholarships to combat anti-Semitism and calls to boycott Israel online. It said students' messages would parallel statements by government officials.

"This is a groundbreaking project aimed at strengthening Israeli national diplomacy and adapting it to changes in information consumption," the statement said.

An Israeli official said Wednesday that scholarship recipients would be free to decide whether or not to identify themselves as part of the program, which would begin within months.

"Everyone who believes in the cause, and wants to join, can join," he told The Associated Press. He said the office was looking to budget $778,000 for the project, and that the national Israeli student association would select participants from a pool of applicants.

The official spoke on condition of anonymity as the project is still under development and he wasn't authorized to speak publicly about it.

The Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz identified the official heading the project as Danny Seaman, a public diplomacy official who has written posts on his personal Facebook page which Haaretz described as being incendiary and anti-Muslim.

Haaretz posted what it said were four screen shots of his recent posts. In one of them, Seaman wrote: "Does the commencement of the fast of the Ramadan mean that Muslims will stop eating each other during the daytime?" In another, he uses profanity in a comment about the chief Palestinian peace negotiator.

The Israeli official said Seaman's posts were "unacceptable and do not reflect the position of the Israeli government." He said the national communications directorate in the Prime Minister's Office had instructed Seaman to "immediately cease from making such pronouncements."

Seaman declined comment, and the posts could no longer be seen on his Facebook profile on Wednesday.

The official from the prime minister's office would not say whether Seaman would be the project's director. Seaman, a former director of the Government Press Office, had a contentious relationship with the international media and banned Palestinians from receiving government press cards during his tenure.

Israel isn't the only country to set up such a system. In China, members of the so-called "fifty cent army" sprinkle positive, pro-government messages across the web and social media.

Public image is also a paramount concern to Israeli officials. The prime minister's office oversees a national initiative for "hasbara" — a Hebrew term that officials translate as public diplomacy and critics call propaganda. This initiative is intended to combat what officials see as popular discourse that goes beyond legitimate criticism of Israeli policies and constitutes hate speech that threatens the very legitimacy of Israel's existence.

The Israeli army has set up an "Interactive Media" division of a few dozen soldiers tasked with spreading the army's message on social media sites.

When Israel's army launched an offensive on Gaza militants late last year, the Israeli government set up a "media bunker" with hundreds of young volunteers posting updates reflecting Israel's point of view. Many Israelis believe the international news media are anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian.

At the time, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu praised the volunteer media recruits in a video conference.

"We are (operating) on four fronts: The military front, the home front, the diplomatic front and the public diplomacy front," Netanyahu said. "We must fight for the truth, for the facts, and your help is worth more than gold … refuting the industry of lies."

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/18/2015 11:51:06 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,039)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Theres no debate, because u dont even have the courage to attempt to support ur claim.

Ur just another lowbrow Jew hater.

U have no proof, but the Jews must have done it.

What a clown.

9/18/2015 11:58:13 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

@ Na,

If them sneaky jew bastards didn't go out looking for shit, their wimpy asses wouldn't have to worry about everyone hating them and wanting to squish them like a bug. What's next, israhell gonna send their murdering mossad homos out to kill us truthers because we aim to expose their punk asses? Bring it on b*tches, this americans not going down easy

9/18/2015 11:59:20 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from juma2112:
Theres no debate, because u dont even have the courage to attempt to support ur claim.

Ur just another lowbrow Jew hater.

U have no proof, but the Jews must have done it.

What a clown.

Goodnight jew

9/19/2015 12:11:08 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,039)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Another baseless, and incorect claim.

Goodnite lowbrow, dont let the Jews bite.

9/19/2015 2:10:35 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,658)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
Higgy,

You made a statement and i quote: "I have NO interests in furthering the offical report, none at all. I don't need to because the opposition to it cannot agree with each other an virtually anything."

Answer this simple question. Have you ever or do you still disagree with any parts of the nist report? If so, what do you find that doesn't add up?

I will answer your questions, unlike YOU who fail to answer mine, you just dance away, ignore them and why? BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO BALLS.

Yes, there are or two parts thaty don't add up, the time frame for when they say Jennings got out of the building for instance..that was incorrect, we know that and want to know why?

LIVE BROADCAST which put the NIST reports time frame into question and, was most liely, incorrect.

Oh, srv, why no comment on the raging inferno Madrid fire and the FACT that the ONLY floors to collapse DUE TO THE HEAT OF THE FIRE were those with STEEL columns?

That bit you on the a** didn't it? That picture you posted kinda confirms that FIRE can (and did) bring down floors with steel columns....just like they did in the TOWERS.

Your stupidenss in posting that has bit you and debunked your claim about thermite and explosives were the only thing to bring the Towers down.

9/19/2015 2:16:55 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,658)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
When you learn the fundamentals of debating, get back to me. Btw, you vaguely answered one of my questions, therefore i vaguely answered one of yours. Goodnight shill

Same ol' shit coming from you srv, same ole tired shit.

You rarely, if ever, answer questions, you run away and hide...and when you come back, you ignore and throw in shit.

9/19/2015 6:18:53 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
I will answer your questions, unlike YOU who fail to answer mine, you just dance away, ignore them and why? BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO BALLS.

Yes, there are or two parts thaty don't add up, the time frame for when they say Jennings got out of the building for instance..that was incorrect, we know that and want to know why?

LIVE BROADCAST which put the NIST reports time frame into question and, was most liely, incorrect.

Oh, srv, why no comment on the raging inferno Madrid fire and the FACT that the ONLY floors to collapse DUE TO THE HEAT OF THE FIRE were those with STEEL columns?

That bit you on the a** didn't it? That picture you posted kinda confirms that FIRE can (and did) bring down floors with steel columns....just like they did in the TOWERS.

Your stupidenss in posting that has bit you and debunked your claim about thermite and explosives were the only thing to bring the Towers down.

To answer your question my fine feathered friend, do you see a collapsed building below? Are you going to TRY telling me that the building below is ALL concrete? Does the building below resemble the demise that WTC7 building 7 fell victim to?

How many of you brainiacs are aware that concrete cracks and crumbles under the stresses of heat? Point out to me where there are enough steel beams hanging,fallen off of this structure therefore limiting its integrity to be able to support itself any longer.Keep in mind shills, this building was a RAGING INFERNO, much more heat than your wimpy assed few pockets of office fires in building 7.

Now does it look like i ran from your question higgy? Some of us have a life beyond this forum. By the way,as in bold above,stupidenss? Really?

9/19/2015 6:44:47 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (3,313)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from srv63:
I will deal with your stupid comments here when i get off work. Get ready to be looked as an idiot, again

Of course you haven't demonstrated that Silverstein had any authority to direct the operations on 9/11 despite your pathetic bluster. How many pages ago did you bray this?

No, you and the other truther f**kwits distract and evade for pages on end babbling about shills.

The 'Braynz Trust'

9/11 truth are a joke!

9/19/2015 9:49:32 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,658)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
To answer your question my fine feathered friend, do you see a collapsed building below? Are you going to TRY telling me that the building below is ALL concrete? Does the building below resemble the demise that WTC7 building 7 fell victim to?

How many of you brainiacs are aware that concrete cracks and crumbles under the stresses of heat? Point out to me where there are enough steel beams hanging,fallen off of this structure therefore limiting its integrity to be able to support itself any longer.Keep in mind shills, this building was a RAGING INFERNO, much more heat than your wimpy assed few pockets of office fires in building 7.

Now does it look like i ran from your question higgy? Some of us have a life beyond this forum. By the way,as in bold above,stupidenss? Really?

Learn to read instead of picking up on typo's and in fact, as you are so keen, please see the bolded part in your post....to instead of too.

I never said the builing collpased, I said floors and yes, your photo does show floors collapsed. Part of the buling is missing, part of it collapsed.

The Windsor Tower fire started on the 21st floor of the 32 storey building in February 2005. The fire quickly spread due to a lack of fire stops between the curtain wall façade and the concrete floor slabs. Designed and built in the 1970s, the tower was built using traditional design methods. Extensive refurbishment was underway at the time of the fire. Ironically, part of the refurbishment programme was to bring the building’s fire standards up-to-date with the installation of active fire prevention and resistance measures.

Structural failure happened with the collapse of the steel perimeter columns which resulted with the floor slabs collapsing as the edge support was taken away. The massive concrete transfer slab at the 20th floor prevented further progressive failure.

The typical floor slab construction was reinforced concrete bi-directional ribbed slabs, spanning onto composite steel beams in the east-west direction. The slabs were supported along the perimeter by steel columns, supplemented by reinforced concrete columns on two sides below 17th Floor level.

9/19/2015 10:02:27 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,658)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
To answer your question my fine feathered friend, do you see a collapsed building below?

Are you going to TRY telling me that the building below is ALL concrete?

Does the building below resemble the demise that WTC7 building 7 fell victim to?

As I said above, please READ what I said and not what you want to believe what I said, okay my stupid friend?

No, but many of the floors were made of concrete and that prevented a further collapsing of many floors. Just in case you decided to skip this part, as is your want when it makes you go "ooops, they got me again"

The typical floor slab construction was reinforced concrete bi-directional ribbed slabs, spanning onto composite steel beams in the east-west direction. The slabs were supported along the perimeter by steel columns, supplemented by reinforced concrete columns on two sides below 17th Floor level.

The MWT wasn't hit with any other part of a much larger building was it? WTC 7 was, wasn't it?

9/19/2015 2:04:44 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
As I said above, please READ what I said and not what you want to believe what I said, okay my stupid friend?

No, but many of the floors were made of concrete and that prevented a further collapsing of many floors. Just in case you decided to skip this part, as is your want when it makes you go "ooops, they got me again"

The MWT wasn't hit with any other part of a much larger building was it? WTC 7 was, wasn't it?

So what your saying is the debris falling off of WTC1 onto WTC7 is the cause of WTC7's demise and collapse? So your disagreeing with your holy bible the nist report? Which is is higgy?

9/19/2015 2:30:35 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,658)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
So what your saying is the debris falling off of WTC1 onto WTC7 is the cause of WTC7's demise and collapse? So your disagreeing with your holy bible the nist report? Which is is higgy?

Why am I disagreeing with NIST?

The North Tower collapsed and debris, heavy debris damaged the south side of the WTC7 which started the fires; the lack of water prevented the firefighters from quelling the fire. The falling debris also caused structural damage. This was in the NIST report, both the preliminary and final ones. It was also in the FEMA report of 2002.

Had debris not fallen, there would have been no fire and no structural damage and WTC7 would not have collapsed.

Simple really isn't it?

9/19/2015 2:50:50 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

FACT: srv63 never reviewed the NIST report.

9/19/2015 3:04:33 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,306)
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

higgy

Had debris not fallen, there would have been no fire and no structural damage and WTC7 would not have collapsed.
==========================================
You mean to tell me that all that work the Mossad did [posing as phony art students] who lived in the WTC that summer, had passes, and had explosives shipped in----- wiring all 3 towers----and some traitor wouldnt have hit detonator buttons making sure WTC #7 fell into its own footprints like all other demoed buildings [ except the 2 big towers }

Why would Mossad wire #7 if they werent gonna demo it??? Shweesh..wake the f**k up

9/19/2015 3:07:51 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,658)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:

Oh, I forgot to ask.

Can you debunk the fact that the only part that collapsed were those floors that were held up by steel columns at the MWT?

You know, those columns that were weakend by FIRE? (Ring a bell with you srv?)

9/19/2015 3:11:36 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

==================================================
I sure hope he didnt. I mean other Patriots that have read it say its a huge lie [ over the last 14 years......I cant quote each person.....and also NIST says fire caused #7 to collapse....fire?????? 6 year olds will tell you thats ridicoulous

9/19/2015 3:25:47 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

==================================================
I sure hope he didnt. I mean other Patriots that have read it say its a huge lie [ over the last 14 years......I cant quote each person.....and also NIST says fire caused #7 to collapse....fire?????? 6 year olds will tell you thats ridicoulous

That's odd. Not only are you unable to quote the claims from those who said NIST is a huge lie, but have yet present a shred of evidence that contradicts the report yourself. Doesn't say much for your research now does it 57channels?

9/19/2015 3:32:22 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

57channels
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

tragic

Doesn't say much for your research now does it 57channels?
=====================================================================
I don't waste my time researching govt. propaganda filth.......NIST Popular Mechanics BS I sat through on tv scratching my bald head watching the 2 idiots make complete fools out of themselves

If you think fire caused #7 to fall....that doesnt say much for your ability to comprehend physics. Hell...you could say fire caused all those deaths when the US dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshama...would make as much sense

9/19/2015 3:35:28 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

To ALL of the shills in need of an education on 9/11's disaster.Watch and learn some FACTS, unless your pussies that can't handle the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqqelDq4P48

9/19/2015 3:41:51 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
Oh, I forgot to ask.

Can you debunk the fact that the only part that collapsed were those floors that were held up by steel columns at the MWT?

You know, those columns that were weakend by FIRE? (Ring a bell with you srv?)

Ask yourself this. Were the pieces of steel thin walled floor supports or beams, or were they SUPER HEAVY DUTY main columns? There's a big difference or did you know that? Show me ANYWHERE on the web where a steel column 52 inches wide by 22 inches thick and constructed of 6 inch thick steel plate has EVER given way due to ANY fire, even under a load. Lets see it shill

9/19/2015 3:52:49 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
That's odd. Not only are you unable to quote the claims from those who said NIST is a huge lie, but have yet present a shred of evidence that contradicts the report yourself. Doesn't say much for your research now does it 57channels?

Here are PROFESSIONALS(do you know what that is) not only contradicting your molester nist report, but DEBUNKING THE F**K OUT OF IT. Enjoy bird brain

9/19/2015 4:25:01 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Here are PROFESSIONALS(do you know what that is) not only contradicting your molester nist report, but DEBUNKING THE F**K OUT OF IT. Enjoy bird brain

So which part of the NIST report does this Youtube video actually debunk srv? Other than to end up just another rehash of the same old worn out claims of "free fall","molten steel", and the outright lie that 2300 architects and engineers supported AE911 made 5 years ago by none other than Richard Gage himself?

9/19/2015 4:57:36 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
tragic

Doesn't say much for your research now does it 57channels?
=====================================================================
I don't waste my time researching govt. propaganda filth.......NIST Popular Mechanics BS I sat through on tv scratching my bald head watching the 2 idiots make complete fools out of themselves

If you think fire caused #7 to fall....that doesnt say much for your ability to comprehend physics. Hell...you could say fire caused all those deaths when the US dropped the atomic bomb on Hiroshama...would make as much sense

Well, seeings how you did waste your time watching the NIST report and Popular Mechanics on TV, what was it specifically about their findings that left you scratching your bald head? Lets start over again with WTC7. Wasn't Mr Jennings was it? Because I think we've covered that already. Tell us more about your research 57channels, like, where did the missing $2.3 million finally end up? Let us also not leave out the burning question presented by Juma... How did the Jews benefit from all this? Don't forget 57channels, our next generation is depending on experts like you to keep them safe from BS like this ever happening again.

9/19/2015 7:15:50 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (67,633)
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

9/19/2015 7:31:33 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from longbobby:

Yep, she sure did. And a response...

Recently, Ann Coulter tweeted an interesting question during the GOP debates: "How many f---ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?"
Thanks for asking Ann. I've been busy trying to figure out how many 'f---ing Jews' there are.
If you're defining 'f---ing Jews' as those Jews who have been sexually active in the last month, the Kinsey Institute indicates that about half of all Americans are sexually active (that includes all genders, ages, etc.) Assuming Jewish people are equal to the average American in libido, that would be 3.25 million sexually active Jews (half of 6.5 million). So that's 3.25 f---ing Jews.
BUT if she meant, how many Jews were actually f---ing at the time she tweeted, that's a smaller number. According to a 2001 survey, the average American married couple has sex 132 times a year. According to a Canadian study, average coitus lasts 5-7 minutes. So let's round it off at 6. So that's 1/240th of the day every three days or so, which means 1/720th of the time is spent having sex.
SO...divide 3.25 million by 720 and you get...
4,513 f---ing Jews. There's your answer, Ann! 4,513 f---ing Jews in the United States at any one time.
(NOTE: This is an estimate and my statistics and/or math may be very off. So if anyone has better statistics then please let me know. I want to be as accurate as Trump is about autism, if not more so!) (Courtesy AJ Jacobs)

Sure got a rise out of you, didn't she longbobby?

9/19/2015 7:34:25 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

9/19/2015 8:27:15 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from longbobby:

Gotta ask longbobs, how should this apply to those who are German, Swedish, Italian, Hungarian, Jews, or mongrel hillbillies like yourself?

9/19/2015 8:33:34 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
Gotta ask longbobs, how should this apply to those who are German, Swedish, Italian, Hungarian, Jews, or mongrel hillbillies like yourself?
------------------------------------------------------------

Project much, Mr. Jew? Last time I checked Christians aren't much for endogamic 1st cousin, aunt/nephew and uncle/niece marriages. That's Juden territory there.

9/19/2015 8:49:55 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

naprinciple
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,252)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from tragicparrot:

Project much, Mr. Jew? Last time I checked Christians aren't much for endogamic 1st cousin, aunt/nephew and uncle/niece marriages. That's Juden territory there.

Not a Ben Garrison original cartoon

9/19/2015 8:57:59 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from naprinciple
Not a Ben Garrison original cartoon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/19/2015 8:59:15 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
So which part of the NIST report does this Youtube video actually debunk srv? Other than to end up just another rehash of the same old worn out claims of "free fall","molten steel", and the outright lie that 2300 architects and engineers supported AE911 made 5 years ago by none other than Richard Gage himself?

Actually i thought the number of architects and engineers was 1,550 but it really don't matter. Just for 100 architects and engineers to have the balls and go against the scum government is impressive enough for me.By the way, who the f**k are you to argue the word of them architects and engineers? What the hell makes a bunch of molesters word in government of more value than these architects and engineers? Unless you can produce your masters degree in architecture or engineering or a degree in physics, then you have no grounds to attack.For all we know, you yourself are a retired bus driver living on his miserable pension and eating catfood to make ends meet, therefore explaining why you had to sell your soul to the devil for your worthless job now of attacking anyone who disputes the scumbag governments version of what happened on 9/11/2001.

How many sites are you a part of , supporting the scum governments claims of the magic bullet that went up and down then left then right before exiting John F Kennedys body?

Your a shill parrot and it's so damn obvious so why should we feel obligated to argue the facts with you soulless,government wh*res?

My only purpose here is to get more educated on the truth of what really happened on 9/11 then share that knowledge with friends and neighbors to get them to also question the governments story of bullshit and realise that they have been conned into one of the biggest lies of the century then maybe we will finally get justice for the murdered and peace and resolve for the familys of the victims. Justice is coming, one way or another and you shills WILL NOT stop it.

9/19/2015 9:01:44 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from longbobby:
Quote from tragicparrot:

I'm of pure German descent. Certainly I have no need to project. Suffice to say, had you been born 30-40 years earlier, because you are likely the product of a first cousin, there's little doubt in my mind you would have been considered beyond extermination. So much for that bit of Juden Territory.

9/19/2015 9:08:16 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Actually i thought the number of architects and engineers was 1,550 but it really don't matter. Just for 100 architects and engineers to have the balls and go against the scum government is impressive enough for me.By the way, who the f**k are you to argue the word of them architects and engineers? What the hell makes a bunch of molesters word in government of more value than these architects and engineers? Unless you can produce your masters degree in architecture or engineering or a degree in physics, then you have no grounds to attack.For all we know, you yourself are a retired bus driver living on his miserable pension and eating catfood to make ends meet, therefore explaining why you had to sell your soul to the devil for your worthless job now of attacking anyone who disputes the scumbag governments version of what happened on 9/11/2001.

How many sites are you a part of , supporting the scum governments claims of the magic bullet that went up and down then left then right before exiting John F Kennedys body?

Your a shill parrot and it's so damn obvious so why should we feel obligated to argue the facts with you soulless,government wh*res?

My only purpose here is to get more educated on the truth of what really happened on 9/11 then share that knowledge with friends and neighbors to get them to also question the governments story of bullshit and realise that they have been conned into one of the biggest lies of the century then maybe we will finally get justice for the murdered and peace and resolve for the familys of the victims. Justice is coming, one way or another and you shills WILL NOT stop it.

Who the f**k are you seeings how you've not a masters degree in architecture, engineering, or physics, to discredit the architects and engineers who have signed off from supporting AE911Truth?

9/19/2015 9:09:09 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:
I'm of pure German descent. Certainly I have no need to project. Suffice to say, had you been born 30-40 years earlier, because you are likely the product of a first cousin, there's little doubt in my mind you would have been considered beyond extermination. So much for that bit of Juden Territory.
-----------------------------------------

Pure German Jew, you say? I believe it.

9/19/2015 9:12:39 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:

So a building supposedly collapsing from only fire, coming down at complete freefall speed with no resistance is not important? Pools of Molten Steel under the debris piles is of no significance as well? And i originally thought you were educated or atleast possessed some sense.That's right, can't dispute that nist report

9/19/2015 9:18:03 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
So a building supposedly collapsing from only fire, coming down at complete freefall speed with no resistance is not important? Pools of Molten Steel under the debris piles is of no significance as well? And i originally thought you were educated or atleast possessed some sense.That's right, can't dispute that nist report

Neither WTC1, WTC2, nor WTC7 collapsed at free fall speed. Not that I ever thought you were educated regarding such matters.

9/19/2015 9:31:47 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
Who the f**k are you seeings how you've not a masters degree in architecture, engineering, or physics, to discredit the architects and engineers who have signed off from supporting AE911Truth?

Good attempt at flipping the argument but i'm not the one attacking ANY architects or engineers because i don't have much knowledge in the field, you idiot jew shills are.

I'm attacking every damn aspect of that nist report that you hold so dear. The only thing that the idiots got right in that nist report is THE DATE of the controlled demolitions on 9/11.

I'm still waiting to be debunked on the 45 degree cut column at ground zero shills. THAT i DO have expertise so give me your best shot shills.No takers and i wonder why

9/19/2015 9:35:51 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Really srv63. Seeings how you've never reviewed it, how about not referring to the NIST report so much. So now, minus the NIST report, give us a run down of the series of events leading up to who was responsible for 911, and how it was the claimed perps by 57channels benefited from it. Thanks

9/19/2015 9:36:53 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
Neither WTC1, WTC2, nor WTC7 collapsed at free fall speed. Not that I ever thought you were educated regarding such matters.

Actually, WTC7 building 7 DID fall at free fall speed and if your lazy a** had watched the last video that i posted instead of criticizing it, you would also know this. ITS PROVEN shill.

9/19/2015 9:39:51 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
I'm still waiting to be debunked on the 45 degree cut column at ground zero shills. THAT i DO have expertise so give me your best shot shills.No takers and i wonder why

And everyone's still awaiting your proof the 45 degree cut in question was made prior to WTC1's collapse. srv?

9/19/2015 9:43:56 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Actually, WTC7 building 7 DID fall at free fall speed and if your lazy a** had watched the last video that i posted instead of criticizing it, you would also know this. ITS PROVEN shill.

Sorry, but I beg to differ. Apparently you failed to check out the previous link I posted...

http://www.911myths.com/html/freefall.html

9/19/2015 9:44:37 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
Really srv63. Seeings how you've never reviewed it, how about not referring to the NIST report so much. So now, minus the NIST report, give us a run down of the series of events leading up to who was responsible for 911, and how it was the claimed perps by 57channels benefited from it. Thanks

Too bad, your prized nist report is not safe and never will be so get used to it. You do need to step up your game if you plan on defending it tho because so far, your nist report is being torn to shreds like your warren report, and you know it

9/19/2015 9:46:49 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
Sorry, but I beg to differ. Apparently you failed to check out the previous link I posted...

What makes you so stupid as to think that i will check out your posted videos when you refuse to check out mine?Not happening here

9/19/2015 9:48:35 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

Quote from tragicparrot:

====================================================

Still posting that debunked ZioPropaganda from that Mossad disinformation site, I see.

9/19/2015 10:00:01 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
What makes you so stupid as to think that i will check out your posted videos when you refuse to check out mine?Not happening here

I did check out your Youtube video, and again, it was nothing but a rehash of the same old BS claims that have long since been debunked. So what is it makes you so stupid to think I would expect you to check out mine?

9/19/2015 10:10:25 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
I did check out your Youtube video, and again, it was nothing but a rehash of the same old BS claims that have long since been debunked. So what is it makes you so stupid to think I would expect you to check out mine?

I did check out enough of yours to see they clearly DID NOT address the free fall speed of building 7. Then i couldn't stomach the bullshit lies at your site anymore and closed it.Pisses me off to have been so god damn gullible to have believed you bastards shit for so many years, but bet your worthless asses i'm awake now and sounding the alarm!!!!!

9/19/2015 10:20:02 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

By the way, i keep hearing so much shit talk from you shills supposedly debunking so many truthers that i would expect you clowns have an answer for everything and in all these years of practicing disinformation, you should have all of the answers.

So tell me this.Why have you shills not given me JUST ONE reasonable explanation on how that column at ground zero had its top section removed without cutting thru it, if not by explosives or the sheer weight of when the building came down? If they did use explosives at ground zero to separate them columns then by god show the proof so we can put it to rest. I demand an answer

9/19/2015 10:20:30 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
I did check out enough of yours to see they clearly DID NOT address the free fall speed of building 7. Then i couldn't stomach the bullshit lies at your site anymore and closed it.Pisses me off to have been so god damn gullible to have believed you bastards shit for so many years, but bet your worthless asses i'm awake now and sounding the alarm!!!!!

Obviously you haven't, otherwise you would have realized there is no way possible any of these buildings could have collapsed beyond the speed of gravity. And since when were you ever so gullible to believe in anything other than logic?

9/19/2015 10:31:23 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
Obviously you haven't, otherwise you would have realized there is no way possible any of these buildings could have collapsed beyond the speed of gravity. And since when were you ever so gullible to believe in anything other than logic?

I did not know the details of 9/11 until years later when a friend pointed some out to me. It was then when i ignored the official bullshit story and used logic and common sense and only then did the truth become apparent.Even today, i'm learning new facts and all of these facts combined are piecing together the grand puzzle of history to where everything is starting to finally make sense.I will be fooled no more and will make damn sure everyone i know wakes up as well. The guilty treasonous scum are f**ked

9/19/2015 11:28:23 PM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

tragicparrot
Over 2,000 Posts (2,053)
Painesville, OH
57, joined Mar. 2014

Quote from srv63:
I did not know the details of 9/11 until years later when a friend pointed some out to me. It was then when i ignored the official bullshit story and used logic and common sense and only then did the truth become apparent.Even today, i'm learning new facts and all of these facts combined are piecing together the grand puzzle of history to where everything is starting to finally make sense.I will be fooled no more and will make damn sure everyone i know wakes up as well. The guilty treasonous scum are f**ked

Should this be the case, looks like you did a good job of screwing yourself. Because as of yet, you've done nothing but avoid presenting the facts. Funny how history has a way of coming around only to bite you in the ass.

9/20/2015 12:11:09 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,658)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
Ask yourself this. Were the pieces of steel thin walled floor supports or beams, or were they SUPER HEAVY DUTY main columns? There's a big difference or did you know that? Show me ANYWHERE on the web where a steel column 52 inches wide by 22 inches thick and constructed of 6 inch thick steel plate has EVER given way due to ANY fire, even under a load. Lets see it shill

So anyway, you cannot debunk the very fact that the top floors of the MWT collapsed when the steel supports weakened from fire failed to support those said floors.

Thought not.

Thought not and what do you do? Come back with yet ANOTHER diversionary tactic, true to form srv, true to form.

9/20/2015 12:11:10 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
Should this be the case, looks like you did a good job of screwing yourself. Because as of yet, you've done nothing but avoid presenting the facts. Funny how history has a way of coming around only to bite you in the ass.

Sucks when the web you bastards been weaving so long comes unwound, isn't it shill. Just think, it only gets worse for you bastards as time marches on.You pieces of shit are exposed and your days are numbered.Maybe the United States needs to get completely out of the middle east and let israhells neighbors do with them as they see fit. It's coming

9/20/2015 12:15:52 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,658)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from tragicparrot:
And everyone's still awaiting your proof the 45 degree cut in question was made prior to WTC1's collapse. srv?

Well srv?

Can you prove that this was completed days before the event?

When was it done and would they leave their work with explosives attached and thermite too...all above or on the ground floor and no-one actually saw them cutting the columns, placing explosive charges and not one person saw them?

9/20/2015 12:17:15 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

longbobby
Lufkin, TX
55, joined Aug. 2010

9/20/2015 12:21:54 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,658)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:

Where did those criteria come from srv? Your a** or what?

YOU bought up the MWT. YOU bought it up to show that fire didn't make the MWT collapse, but you got burned didn't you?

Proof that floors DID collapse has been proven, so your post has been FULLY DEBUNKED.

Try to research next time, moronic shill.

http://www.mace.manchester.ac.uk/project/research/structures/strucfire/CaseStudy/HistoricFires/BuildingFires/default.htm

9/20/2015 12:26:06 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
So anyway, you cannot debunk the very fact that the top floors of the MWT collapsed when the steel supports weakened from fire failed to support those said floors.

Thought not.

Thought not and what do you do? Come back with yet ANOTHER diversionary tactic, true to form srv, true to form.

I think all of the Windsor Tower was still standing after its inferno. Only section to collapse were VERY THIN WALLED STEEL at some of the upper floors. Tell us the thickness of them thin beams o'h wise one, or are you ashamed.I also notice that your side stepping the fact that the lower sections of the building which were ALSO MADE OF STEEL,buckled and warped but NEVER COLLAPSED.Explain it genius why WTC7 did not just buckle and twist but, instead collapsed.

Any moron knows that the top of any building is where the lighter gauge steel will be used being that its not supporting much weight, and that the load bearing heavy gauge metal will ALWAYS be at the bottom of any building.Looks like you fail again

9/20/2015 12:32:45 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from higgy51:
Well srv?

Can you prove that this was completed days before the event?

When was it done and would they leave their work with explosives attached and thermite too...all above or on the ground floor and no-one actually saw them cutting the columns, placing explosive charges and not one person saw them?

All i need to do is PROVE that the cleanup crews could not possibly have made them 45 degree cuts. Not only have i PROVED IT, i also PROVED that it would be IMPOSSIBLE for the cleanup crews to remove the top sections of the columns from the bottom sections pictured because of the PROOF of all 4 corners of the column pictured not being cut thru with a torch. AGAIN, you FAIL.Face it shills, you rats are trying to bail out a sinking ship and your all f**ked

9/20/2015 12:43:10 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

At the idiot named higgy,

I asked you a question of "Show me ANYWHERE on the web where a steel column 52 inches wide by 22 inches thick and constructed of 6 inch thick steel plate has EVER given way due to ANY fire, even under a load." and as usual you run from it because not one time in history has a fire caused a HUGE STEEL COLUMN to ever weaken but yet you f**kin morons expect us to believe that wimpy assed fires weakened the main core columns in ALL THREE buildings and caused them to collapse.I'm no engineer but by god i have enough common sense to know damn well your full of shit as well as that emergency shit paper you call the nist report.Your a bought off wh*re and can go screw yourself expecting us to buy into your lies and deception

9/20/2015 12:51:19 AM WTC truth ATTACKS on Pentagon. Destroying the EVIDENCE against them!  

srv63
Over 2,000 Posts (2,362)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from longbobby:

That's funny as hell and regrettably so damn true. Nasty f**kin jews are all about money.More of them should be putting the rest of their kids on street corners to prostitute. Extra few dollars