Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

The ones with extra tangible recommendations certainly signaled they took it a lot more seriously, says Lin. gay dating baltimore This is critical to find out because you may possibly have serious allergies to pets, or you could dislike animals in the property or sleeping in your date s bed, she says. These concerns lay down a steady foundation for the rest of the conversation. best app for hookup in delhi ok.

usasexguide com

e. hookup birmingham al Figuring this was not a fantastic first date appear, I made no weekend plans. Some of these inquiries might appear silly at very first, but they can be quite telling. datingiframe review Right here are 40 definitely terrific initially date questions that will make you look great and give you a lot of talk about.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

9/14/2015 7:00:09 PM  
juma2112
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,218)
Wheat Ridge, CO
50, joined Jan. 2011

Read all about it 57.

Old man Kennedy was a fan of the Nazis, and John wrote how impressed he was by the Nazi regime.

I dont hold it against JFK.
Many people were in awe of the Nazis early on.

I dont look at any of the Kennedys as "royalty" though.

[Edited 9/14/2015 7:00:35 PM ]

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

9/14/2015 7:04:40 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
SRV

To call 57 a shill, tells me you have no clue on its meaning. Go look the word up fancy pants and to your surprise will find a pic of your mug there.
====================================================
Didn't you know that you and I and Louie and Fun and Long and NA and all truthers are Arab stoolie shills??? Didn't you get your check from the Bin Ladens Id bet the store Bin Laden never lived to see the year 2003.....but were told the Navy Seals killed him a few years ago. Of course....the perps got rid of those navy seals I'm guessing because the body was not Bin Laden. Like the perps gte rid of everyone that doesn't back of the official lie...at least anyone of any notoriety.

Go back to the Jihadi shithole you crawled out of Shill!

9/14/2015 7:14:52 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from juma2112:
Read all about it 57.

Old man Kennedy was a fan of the Nazis, and John wrote how impressed he was by the Nazi regime.

Many, as you say were enamoured with Hitler's policies as he appeared to save Germany from the economic debacle that was the twenties and early thirties. Of course many thought he held the panacea to solve the Great Depression, however, as you know, it wasn't all that real.

9/14/2015 7:46:55 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
We've been over this. Unless you can explain how a 767 can't hit those speeds at that altitude, you're simply incorrect. They have more than enough power and at those speeds, control and structural integrity aren't even an issue.

This video alone puts all Rob Balsamo's (Pilots for Truth) nonsense to bed:

https://youtu.be/Uiv6UvYnf3s

Nothing will prove there were no planes because there were planes. 4 planes taking flight and crashing that day is a fact.

The no-plane hypothesis is irrational and not worth addressing.

9/14/2015 8:20:31 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
Gotta ask " Don't you think a camera crew or two would have filmed the fallen debri from Flight 175 if Flight 175 really crashed into the south tower???

They did Abdul, and I posted the video at about page 100.

Then of course.......got out of there promptly knowing the towers were gonna get nuked or collapsed or pulverized or dusticized??? The media is always there........in fact the first few minutes is when we the people actually hear a little truth ----- like when Jamie McIntyre was right at the scene at the Pentagon and said no plane pieces, nothing like a plane.

Then of course......later had to change his story or downplay it, like the fire chief and many others.

More lies Muhammad. Go back to your Imam and spit on him for me.

9/14/2015 8:26:22 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

cl-ASS

They did Abdul, and I posted the video at about page 100.
===========================================
Im not talking about the pic of the fake 8 foot section fuselage on top of a building. I want live pics of the debri that fell to the ground.....there were none, nada zippo.

No plane...nada zippo, a fake plane yeah...to fool the sheep. Your not a sheep--- your a paid stoolie shill collcting ur check from Lucky larry Silverstein

9/14/2015 8:29:23 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from 57channels:
Im not talking about the pic of the fake 8 foot section fuselage on top of a building.

I posted a video as well Abdul. What more do you want? Go back to the ME and take your Jihadi nonsense with you.

I want live pics of the debri that fell to the ground.....there were none, nada zippo.

I don't care what you want Mustapha. Want, want, want. That's all you terrorists bray.

No plane...nada zippo, a fake plane yeah...to fool the sheep. Your not a sheep--- your a paid stoolie shill collcting ur check from Lucky larry Silverstein

Shut up Jihadi scum! Who cares what comes out of your terrorist mouth.

[Edited 9/14/2015 8:29:54 PM ]

9/14/2015 9:16:50 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from class5:
SRV, it is known that a thermite lance was used in the area of the clean up in question.
The 45 degree angle cut was shown to be the product of a thermite lance in the clean-up.
This is all in the video you refuse to watch, and then you keep braying about it.

You are obviously an ISIS shill and scum.

First off genius, there's no such thing as a thermite lance but there is a thermic lance.

Second, if you knew how much equipment was needed to power a thermic lance, you would realise that it would be ridiculous to use.

Third, if you knew the potential of cutting a thermic lance could perform, you would realise it is way overboard and overkill for such a job.

And fourth, if you had any clue on how hard it is to use any type of lance, you would know that it would not be the choice of any iron worker or welder as far as cutting up that debris. Btw, you claim that a thermic lance was on site during the cleanup, well i don't believe you so lets see the photos of it in action or on site.

And last but not least, if you had any idea on what the cut looks like from using a hand-held lance, no matter what type, you would know it NEVER cuts straight and it is uncontrollable as hell.

To prove my point and educate you on how hard a lance is to control,this experiment will give you a very good idea on what to expect. Take a long pencil and stick it between your teeth then try to draw a straight line on a book cover. That line is what your cut is going to look like when cutting with a lance. Do the cut lines on that column pictured at ground zero with the 45 degree cut look like the line you drew with your pencil?

And for your information, i did watch the video that you posted, even before you posted it and if you payed attention to it, at around 2:45 of that video it too blew your shit out of the water and debunks you shills. Anymore videos or photos you care to share?

9/14/2015 9:21:52 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from juma2112:
U mean like he and his fathers admiration of the Nazis?

I think i'm starting to understand more why the nazis hated the jews so damn much and i'm starting to agree

9/14/2015 9:24:14 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from class5:
Go back to the Jihadi shithole you crawled out of Shill!

Says the jew shill selling his butthole to the highest bidder and licking fellow jews boots

9/14/2015 9:26:06 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

All Islamic Bullshit. I didn't even read your propaganda Shill. Go back to the shithole you crawled out of, shill. I'm not interested in anything you have to say, Shill-it's all lies that you were taught by your Imam.

9/14/2015 9:28:39 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from ISIS SCUM:Says the jew shill selling his butthole to the highest bidder and licking fellow jews boots

Shut up Jihadi scum. No-one gives a shit about your lies. Go back to playing with pipe bombs, Abdul.

[Edited 9/14/2015 9:28:52 PM ]

9/14/2015 9:31:36 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from Jihad Jane:I think i'm starting to understand more why the nazis hated the jews so damn much and i'm starting to agree

Yeah, of course you hate the Jews, you're Islamo-fascist infiltrator.

[Edited 9/14/2015 9:32:52 PM ]

9/14/2015 9:36:53 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from a degenerate trying to get onto the jew payroll:

"Nothing will prove there were no planes because there were planes. 4 planes taking flight and crashing that day is a fact."

I for one would LOVE to see the "fact" that this dumb a** claims.Where's the plane at the pentacon dumbf**k? Where's the plane in shanksville dumbf**k? How did the c*ckpit of your plane at the trade tower go thru MASSIVE columns and protrude thru the other end of the building dumbf**k. Go back to sleep boot licker

9/14/2015 9:38:31 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from Mustapha the Bombchucker:First off genius, there's no such thing as a thermite lance but there is a thermic lance.

Typo...meh, Mustapha, get over yourself traitor.

Second, if you knew how much equipment was needed to power a thermic lance, you would realise that it would be ridiculous to use.

Third, if you knew the potential of cutting a thermic lance could perform, you would realise it is way overboard and overkill for such a job.

And fourth, if you had any clue on how hard it is to use any type of lance, you would know that it would not be the choice of any iron worker or welder as far as cutting up that debris. Btw, you claim that a thermic lance was on site during the cleanup, well i don't believe you so lets see the photos of it in action or on site.

And last but not least, if you had any idea on what the cut looks like from using a hand-held lance, no matter what type, you would know it NEVER cuts straight and it is uncontrollable as hell.

Well Abdul, that was dumb because the video stated categorically that thermic lances were used in the cleanup. I can't trust your Jihadi lies.

Go back to the mosque that hatched you.

9/14/2015 9:40:33 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from a Jihadi Faggot:Quote from a degenerate trying to get onto the jew payroll:

"Nothing will prove there were no planes because there were planes. 4 planes taking flight and crashing that day is a fact."

I for one would LOVE to see the "fact" that this dumb a** claims.Where's the plane at the pentacon dumbf**k? Where's the plane in shanksville dumbf**k? How did the c*ckpit of your plane at the trade tower go thru MASSIVE columns and protrude thru the other end of the building dumbf**k. Go back to sleep boot licker

Shut up Shill! No one cares about your shill lies, Jihadi Scum!

9/14/2015 9:43:16 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

naprinciple
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (11,435)
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:
NWe've been over this. Unless you can explain how a 767 can't hit those speeds at that altitude, you're simply incorrect. They have more than enough power and at those speeds, control and structural integrity aren't even an issue.

The videos I've seen haven't been manipulated. Not sure which ones you've seen but I often advise people against watching their tv.

I won't even try to convince you. I hope readers will research it for themselves

Hint: 911 debunking websites are there to debunk 911 conspiracy theories, not to find or convey truth. The bias is built right into their business model, hell even into their names oft times.

9/14/2015 9:44:59 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

progrocknic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,952)
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from naprinciple:
I won't even try to convince you. I hope readers will research it for themselves

Hopefully so. A lot of people do a lot of half assed research. That's why they don't hint those planes could fly that fast at that altitude.

9/14/2015 9:48:41 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from class5:
Quote from Jihad Jane:I think i'm starting to understand more why the nazis hated the jews so damn much and i'm starting to agree

Yeah, of course you hate the Jews, you're Islamo-fascist infiltrator.

Nice photo, think i will save it

9/14/2015 9:55:56 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from an Islamo-Fascist Scumbag:Nice photo, think i will save it

I knew you'd like it, Mustapha. Consider it a present to you and bomb chucking shill mates.

9/14/2015 9:57:42 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from class5:
Quote from Mustapha the Bombchucker:First off genius, there's no such thing as a thermite lance but there is a thermic lance.

Typo...meh, Mustapha, get over yourself traitor.

Well Abdul, that was dumb because the video stated categorically that thermic lances were used in the cleanup. I can't trust your Jihadi lies.

Go back to the mosque that hatched you.

Prove a thermic lance was used liar. What's that? Oh you can't? Thought so

9/14/2015 10:00:01 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:I won't even try to convince you. I hope readers will research it for themselves.

I like how dismiss 9/11 debunking sites without a reasonable explanation. Wow, that gives you an escape clause whenever evidence is presented to contradict your opinion. A brilliant move despite it's ignorance.

Anyway, this video doesn't come from a site that has an interest in the subject and it blows Balsamo's claims out of the water:

Bon appetite

9/14/2015 10:03:09 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from a Islamic Terrorism Supporter:Prove a thermic lance was used liar. What's that? Oh you can't? Thought so

Disprove it wasn't, Islamo-Shill!

It's in the video, Abdul. Can't you read, Shill? I said it was in the video in my response. Oh, that's right, Arabic is your first language. No wonder my vocabulary leaves you scratching your head. I thought it was chiggers.

9/14/2015 10:04:36 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
This video alone puts all Rob Balsamo's (Pilots for Truth) nonsense to bed:

Notice how your random Youtube video just puts things to bed, but truther videos are Internet bullshit.

Your video doesn't even claim a speed, let alone attempt to prove it.

That's conclusive evidence to your mind?

9/14/2015 10:07:44 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:Hopefully so. A lot of people do a lot of half assed research. That's why they don't hint those planes could fly that fast at that altitude.

This whole story originates from one guy (Robert Balsamo: Pilots for Truth) who can't even fly a crop duster. All the dupes took it up and champion it without a f**king clue. It's hilarious, because I've discussed the matter with him and he's bat-shit crazy. There isn't a single retarded CT that he doesn't believe.

9/14/2015 10:09:51 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from class5:
Quote from naprinciple:I won't even try to convince you. I hope readers will research it for themselves.

I like how dismiss 9/11 debunking sites without a reasonable explanation. Wow, that gives you an escape clause whenever evidence is presented to contradict your opinion. A brilliant move despite it's ignorance.

Anyway, this video doesn't come from a site that has an interest in the subject and it blows Balsamo's claims out of the water:

Bon appetite

And how fast was that fly by genius, like 80 miles per hour?

9/14/2015 10:14:02 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from class5:
Quote from a Islamic Terrorism Supporter:Prove a thermic lance was used liar. What's that? Oh you can't? Thought so

Disprove it wasn't, Islamo-Shill!

It's in the video, Abdul. Can't you read, Shill? I said it was in the video in my response. Oh, that's right, Arabic is your first language. No wonder my vocabulary leaves you scratching your head. I thought it was chiggers.

So now i'm supposed to produce evidence that a thermic lance was not on site at ground zero because your pathetic a** claims it was? HAHAHA, what a p*ssy

9/14/2015 10:18:24 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:Notice how your random Youtube video just puts things to bed, but truther videos are Internet bullshit.

Because it is not an opinion piece, that was pretty obvious I would have thought. So are you saying that the plane in the video wasn't flying fast?

It's not intended to 'prove' anything. How could you miss that? It is a high speed pass demonstration for potential buyers. Why would you even think it was a debunking video?

The speed? No, it doesn't give an exact speed, but you can tell it's f**king fast.

Compared to the opinion of one man, yes. Compared to Balsamo's bat-shit craziness, yes. Compared to armchair truthers who just parrot from truther sites, yes. The planes obviously flew at the speeds recorded and you can't prove otherwise. If you have a problem with it, you need to prove it, and you can't. The hijackers weren't concerned with safety margins and specifications, they intended to crash, and they did. The no-plane argument is moronic owing to its lack of logic, as is the argument that the planes couldn't perform as they did on the day. To assume thus just tells me you're not thinking.

Planes often exceed specifications when they crash and it is usually the sudden stop that does the damage, not the descent.

Deja vu.

9/14/2015 10:20:38 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from naprinciple:
Notice how your random Youtube video just puts things to bed, but truther videos are Internet bullshit.

That idiot can't think for himself Na, maybe that damn yamika is screwed on too tight cutting off oxygen to that pea brain

9/14/2015 10:20:41 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from an Islamo-Fascist shill:So now i'm supposed to produce evidence that a thermic lance was not on site at ground zero because your pathetic a** claims it was? HAHAHA, what a p*ssy

No, because the engineer in the video claimed it. Go back and learn English, Abdul. Your Imam didn't prepare you for your mission well enough.

Geez, Mustapha, you'll try any old trick, won't you? You don't get by us in the west, we're educated.

9/14/2015 10:23:51 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from am Islamo-Shill:And how fast was that fly by genius, like 80 miles per hour?

Aww...little shill is trying to make it look slow, like the fires he said weren't there. Muhummad, that is fast, and your efforts to limit the speed are transparent.

9/14/2015 10:26:15 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from an Islamo-shill:That idiot can't think for himself Na, maybe that damn yamika is screwed on too tight cutting off oxygen to that pea brain

What? Like the truthers who parrot memes they're trained to regurgitate?

You fail, Mustapha.

9/14/2015 10:31:41 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Quote from class5:
Quote from naprinciple:Notice how your random Youtube video just puts things to bed, but truther videos are Internet bullshit.

Because it is not an opinion piece, that was pretty obvious I would have thought. So are you saying that the plane in the video wasn't flying fast?

It's not intended to 'prove' anything. How could you miss that? It is a high speed pass demonstration for potential buyers. Why would you even think it was a debunking video?

The speed? No, it doesn't give an exact speed, but you can tell it's f**king fast.

Compared to the opinion of one man, yes. Compared to Balsamo's bat-shit craziness, yes. Compared to armchair truthers who just parrot from truther sites, yes. The planes obviously flew at the speeds recorded and you can't prove otherwise. If you have a problem with it, you need to prove it, and you can't. The hijackers weren't concerned with safety margins and specifications, they intended to crash, and they did. The no-plane argument is moronic owing to its lack of logic, as is the argument that the planes couldn't perform as they did on the day. To assume thus just tells me you're not thinking.

Planes often exceed specifications when they crash and it is usually the sudden stop that does the damage, not the descent.

Deja vu.

"F**king fast, doesn't put anything to bed, and I never heard of this Balsamo guy.

Ever see me cite "Truther" sites?

9/14/2015 10:40:26 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:"F**king fast, doesn't put anything to bed, and I never heard of this Balsamo guy.

It doesn't matter if you've heard of him or not. It is his hypothesis. It shows that a 757 can fly fast at low altitude-one of Balsamo's claims was that the planes couldn't fly at speed at sea level. He is obviously wrong.

Ever see me say you did?

Listen, it's this simple. The planes exceeded specs on the day as they approached their targets. Aircraft often exceed specs in crisis situations, but you don't see them falling apart. It is usually the impact that does the damage.

It is fallacious to state that the aircraft weren't capable of performing at those speeds, because clearly they did. And to believe otherwise requires the suspension of reason and I leave that to those so disposed.

[Edited 9/14/2015 10:41:07 PM ]

9/14/2015 10:45:24 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Seeing a plane flying fast doesn't prove planes could have been going in excess of 500 knots, but either way....... NO ONE SHOULD TAKE ANY OF OUR WORDS FOR THIS STUFF

Get curious, and dig in for yourselves

9/14/2015 10:48:30 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

progrocknic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (12,952)
Mount Arlington, NJ
31, joined Dec. 2012
online now!

Quote from naprinciple:
Seeing a plane flying fast doesn't prove planes could have been going in excess of 500 knots, but either way....... NO ONE SHOULD TAKE ANY OF OUR WORDS FOR THIS STUFF

I'm still curious as to why you think the planes couldn't have gone that first.

9/14/2015 10:49:56 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:Seeing a plane flying fast doesn't prove planes could have been going in excess of 500 knots, but either way....... NO ONE SHOULD TAKE ANY OF OUR WORDS FOR THIS STUFF

No, it doesn't, but it shows they can fly at high speed at ground level does it not? Therefore, the claims that the planes couldn't perform thus is specious. If one is accelerating and descending at the same time, 500 knots wouldn't be a problem.

Indeed! No-planes is the refuge of the foolish, because there were planes. Simple logic really, but that doesn't matter to 9/11 truth where logic is whatever one wants it to be apparently.

Ok, na, if there were no planes, how were the holograms that 57 claims existed projected in broad daylight to fool those on the ground?

He can't answer that, perhaps you can?

9/14/2015 10:50:41 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from progrocknic:I'm still curious as to why you think the planes couldn't have gone that first.

It's a strange argument from incredulity isn't it?

9/14/2015 10:56:16 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

I'm not convinced, nor do I argue a no plane theory.

9/14/2015 11:12:33 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:I'm not convinced, nor do I argue a no plane theory.

That seems contradictory in itself, however, fair enough. I haven't been shown any evidence to suggest anything other than four planes flew that day.

9/14/2015 11:18:26 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

Being undecided is a contradiction in your mind?

9/14/2015 11:22:10 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:Being undecided is a contradiction in your mind?

No, it was more an observation of English logic:

"I'm not convinced, nor do I argue a no plane theory."

To which one could ask, either there were planes or there weren't. There is no middle ground here.
It is not a critique of your stance, but the way the sentence read. I hope I explained that adequately.

9/14/2015 11:26:20 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

It should have read; I'm not convinced of, nor do I argue, a no plane theory.

Sometimes my mind moves faster than I can think

[Edited 9/14/2015 11:27:07 PM ]

9/14/2015 11:39:28 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:It should have read; I'm not convinced of, nor do I argue, a no plane theory.

Sometimes my mind moves faster than I can think

I get that. I have to edit about 5 times to get rid of all the typos (I think faster than I can type).

9/15/2015 12:38:04 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  
thesainthataint
The Dalles, OR
61, joined Dec. 2009

Quote from naprinciple:
"F**king fast, doesn't put anything to bed, and I never heard of this Balsamo guy.

Rob Balsamo is a professional pilot with tens of thousand of hours in the c*ckpit. He is with pilots for 911 truth.

9/15/2015 1:46:20 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  
higgy51
Over 2,000 Posts (3,538)
Navarro, CA
61, joined Nov. 2012

Quote from srv63:
One crew of 10 men for each tower and could be done in less than a week

Now answer my damn question unless your terrified of it like your traitor counterparts

Okay, so now we need a crew of THIRTY people, minimum THIRTY people working for a week in each of the towers (and I include Buliding 7 in the 30...but if you don't then reduce it to TWENY)

These 20 or 30 working in the towers for a week, with no-one seeing them, no-one noticing them knocking off the concrete to the columns to lay bare the steel and then cut it to an angle of 45 degrees and how many columns did they cut SRV?

They must have been so precise in cutting (how many did they cut SRV?) these columns just right to make sure that during that week they didn't weaken further and collapse before the big day.

Then of course, they would have needed to plant explosives in these columns too, plant all the dynamite, gellignite, thermite or whattever, with all the necessary exlposive cords (of which NONE were ever found were they?) and do all this in one week and sit and wait with the detonators already primed and ready to press the buttons at a given time, after the planes hit.

This was assuming, of course, that the planes would have hit, or in your instance, the Drones and that would have taken another 50 or so men to arm the Drone, load it, take it to wherever and thn set it free after determining the target as the Towers and the Pentagon..oh wait, that would be THREE Drones, so let's make that another 20 or so men to load it all, transport them to the firing site.

Of course, having been told the targets and the co-ordinates, these brave soldiers shrugged their shoulders when they realized that they would be killing some 3,000 fellow Americans, civilians...and not one of them would refuse (they are soliders) and not one would say a word after.

Neither did any of the cutting crew, the explosives men, the Site formen, the drivers that took them there..in fact not one of the 20 or 30 plus others said a word once they understood what they were being told to do...blow up the Towers killing thousands inside.

Let us not forget the passengers in those planes that didn't fly, let us ponder as to what happened to them? Oh yes, 57 says that they were taken away and shot by the Military. So there we have yet another maybe 25 people to deal with all those people and then someone with an AK47 to smile and shoot all those innocent civilians and destroy any evidence by burying nthem? No, they would have shoved them into barrels of acid to make sure nothing remained.

Then of course, we have the hundreds and thousands of witnesses that actually SAW planes hitting the Towers, we have THREE films showing the second plane hitting the Tower, but hey, I suppose all those three films from different sources are faked and that would entail a news station being involved and yet ANOTHER 20 or more people involved in keeping quiet...not to mention all these planted witnesses and their families, maybe another thousand?

Let us not forget, the families that recieved calls from PA, they would also have to have been involved in this cover up, so there is another 30 or so. Plus the clean up crew at Shanksville, maybe another 100?

Then we have 5 men witing to take down the Light poles at the Pentagon, then a crew of say 40 to plant evidence to show the world that a fake plane hit the Pentagon instead of a missile...oh wait, there we have another 20 or so to fire that missile, transport it somewhere and then aim it as the Pentagon....

The numbers involved are rising and rising to enable this wonderful inside job to be carried out.

Now, an easier train of thought is that 19 hijackers hijacked the four planes having been trained and all set up to do it and then hit their targets...19 men, plus their leaders, say 20...39 in total in the plot, where you conspiracy nutcases insist it was in inside job and that would involve THOUSANDS of people, Govt officials, the President and his staff, the Military - and this would have to involve and include the top man in the Military - planted civilians, demolition workers numbering 30 or so, all of the FBI to plant evidence oh, and not to forget them men that planted the engine in Murray Street, we cannot forget them can we?

So SRV...JUST HOW MANY COLUMNS DID THEY PRE-CUT AND PLANT EXPLOSIVES AND ON WHAT FLOORS?

9/15/2015 3:46:00 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

The same video by another provider with the following description:

"Royal New Zealand Air force B757 preforming a low pass .50 meters at 500 Knots."

https://youtu.be/Z2kzmP1Jy_M

I do wish I could verify that claim of 500 knots though.

I do love the sound of the engines in that clip. Awesome!

9/15/2015 4:59:54 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Sadly no, the craft was doing 350 knots according to the pilot:

"I was the captain of that particular shot, filmed during a Squadron open-day a couple of years ago. It's part of a routine that has been performed over thirty times at various airshows and practices around the world including RIAT Fairford 2003, Kemble 2006, RAF Waddington 2006, Warbirds Over Wanaka 2004, Avalon 2005.

The low pass is flown into wind at 350 knots (indicated) and 100 feet above the runway. It's a 2g pull up to between 45 and 55 degrees nose up pitch (although there has been higher) and the zoom climb ends at an altitude between 8000 and 10000 feet depending on the type of pull up used. The sequence does not end with a loop as some of the readers speculate, but in fact with a 60 degree wingover at around 220 knots. It is easily possible to enhance this maneouver with a steeper climb and bank but there is no need - it is spectacular already, and safe.

The aircraft is NZ7572 (formerly PH-TKB of Transavia) and it's sister ship, NZ7571, is seen in the foreground of the video shot. Both aircraft are operated by 40 Squadron at Royal New Zealand Air Force Base Whenuapai in Auckland, New Zealand. It is a B757-2k2 with RB211-E4 engines, shortly to become E4Bs.

Feel free to post this information if you so desire. If you want more details, I can provide. I can also pass you more videos of other maneovers we have done but I am a little busy right now and need some time to convert them to MPEG. I have attached a shot of the same aircraft involved with a formation practice for a London flyover with 3 Typhoons taken in November this year, as well as a quick shot taken from inside the B757 at the same time.

Regards,
Tony Davies.
"

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-pilots-for-9-11-truth-wtc-speeds.t2942/page-3

9/15/2015 5:02:28 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

From the same source (with permission):

"... The one engineer on the video had to think, and he is making up his mind in seconds, instead of doing the math - thus he is falling back on BS opinion, and not reality.
The fact is Flight 77 engines were approaching the temperature limit at 483.5 knots at impact.
On the other side, at sea level a jet engines has it RATED thrust, thus comparing a jet able to cruise in thin air with much reduced thrust is silly. I flew a jet with poor thrust for what I was carrying, my critical field length was 12,000 feet sometimes; we would have to burn off fuel to takeoff legally for safety of flight, and for war time, our critical field length was off the runway, we could not loose but a fraction of thrust and make it off the ground.
Jet engine produce the most thrust at sea level, you have to run the numbers to see where drag would equal thrust.

All the jets on 911 were in descent up to impact - and even if you want to say they leveled off, the excess speed takes time to bleed off unless you climb.

As I said before you can glide at 300 knots in a Boeing jet with 3 degrees down, like going down hill you can exceed the speed limit coasting.

The best way to understand pilots for truth claims, they are all BS. Pilots for truth quote mine anyone and then turn that into some piece of "evidence" for their claims. The video is a perfect example of asking question cold, and then quote mining the results - instead of doing any math, we have opinions pilots for truth can use to mislead and act like "experts".

Where is the math for the video, the proof, the aerodynamic proof? Where is it? When I did aero for my masters degree we filled the board with equations, pilots for truth fill the "board" with BS opinions. You got opinions from engineers and each one was wrong. Why are they wrong? Because on 911 Flight 175 was "seen" on RADAR going 590 mph, nearly 510 knots (in pilot training, in T-38 we could over 600 knots at near sea level, trying to beat thunderstorms back to the base, in our min fuel white rocket).
Flight 77 FDR show 77 was going 483.5 knots, 504 knots would be 1.2Vd.
Each of the experts who talked off the top of their heads was wrong, proved wrong by RADAR, and FDR.

Video is debunked by reality. Now did flight 175 suffer any damage, who knows, parts were all over from the impact, no major damage was seen on the low resolutions slow speed video. When a fellow pilot tried to catch me when I was doing .9 MACH, and Vmo all the way home to base, he did catch me, and lost some skin underneath the leading edge of the wing; the Crew Chief was upset big time. When we refueled the SR-71 we took it to Vmo, and on our airspeed indicator we could be above the Vmo indicator - only once did I have flutter at the high speed, an aileron was vibrating - the jets were over 30 years old.

Keith Beachy, Aug 23, 2014
"

[Edited 9/15/2015 5:03:23 AM ]

9/15/2015 5:21:14 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

more (with permission)...

"I doubt the 757 in that video was exceeding VMO. The RNZAF operates it to airliner standards.

With regards to UA175, the aircraft was in a substantial dive before impact.

I had a couple of VMO exceedences during my time on the aircraft, usually occurring either climbing into a jetstream or descending out of one. The aircraft will exceed VMO easily in those circumstances.

In the days when Australia didn't have a speed limit below 10000 feet, I have vivid memories of entering the circuit at Coolangatta (Gold Coast) at 330 knots plus with idle thrust from a long descent. The aircraft required speed brake to slow down.

The fastest of all the speed analyses from 9/11 puts the aircraft doing around 510 knots at impact, therefore it is up to P4T to prove that isn't possible with a standard jet.
"

JDH

9/15/2015 6:19:04 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from class5:
Quote from am Islamo-Shill:And how fast was that fly by genius, like 80 miles per hour?

Aww...little shill is trying to make it look slow, like the fires he said weren't there. Muhummad, that is fast, and your efforts to limit the speed are transparent.

Bet your a** that a car could have outran that plane so what does that tell you genius.

9/15/2015 6:36:17 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from class5:
Quote from naprinciple:I'm not convinced, nor do I argue a no plane theory.

That seems contradictory in itself, however, fair enough. I haven't been shown any evidence to suggest anything other than four planes flew that day.

Spoken like a true puppet. You clowns might be able to get away with the plane crap hitting the twin towers but your royally f**ked trying to get us to buy into your plane theory at the pentacon and shanksville.Don't make yourself look more stupid than you already have by trying to sell us on planes in shanksville and the pentacon because even you bought off wh*res know better.

9/15/2015 6:46:19 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  

naprinciple
West Plains, MO
46, joined Feb. 2014

I wonder why the words from Class's sources are above reproach, while the words from sources that disagree are ridiculous?

9/15/2015 10:41:28 AM Wheat Ridge, CO  
funwithmusic
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (15,425)
Chapel Hill, NC
60, joined Feb. 2007

Quote from 57channels:
NA

It doesn't prove no planes flew, but certainly doesn't hurt that argument.
========================================================
1. The media is always right there on the spot when any tragedy happens here in Merica. 2. The media was in on the false flag attack with CGI images and holograms added to the live feed. 3. The media would have sent camera crews to film the debri that fell from the alleged plane hitting the towers.........within minutes knowing full well they had 45 minutes to get out of there before the towers got nuked. 4. More solid proof that no real plane hit either tower or we the people would have seen parts of a wing or tail section on the ground------proving Flight 175 hit the south tower 5. Instead we have botched CGI images of a plane, lousy hologram video fakery, no black boxes, no Pratt Whitney engines, no serial # parts of any of the 4 planes-- except planted phony pieces on the roof of #5 and the planted pieces at the Pentacon.

EXCELLENT POINT....YOUR RIGHT....IF PLANES REALLY HIT THOSE BUILDINGS..THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN MASSES OF MEDIA CREWS SENT THERE TO FILM THE DEBRIS..

MOST ALL THE MEDIA WE FIRST SAW ON TV ON 9/11....WERE ALL JEWISH REPORTERS..SPREADING THEIR 'KOL NIDRE' BULLSHIT.....check it out..its true..

9/15/2015 1:54:54 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

57channels
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,195)
Bettendorf, IA
64, joined May. 2008

Fun

EXCELLENT POINT....YOUR RIGHT....IF PLANES REALLY HIT THOSE BUILDINGS..THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN MASSES OF MEDIA CREWS SENT THERE TO FILM THE DEBRIS..
=====================================================
Thank you. I truly believe that wholeheartedly IF a real plane had crashed into the south tower. Film crews are always on the scene ASAP. Ironically..........this is the only time we get to hear some of the real truth from a reporter on the scene before the feds straighten him out to say the right propaganda.

Jamie McIntyre on the scene at the Pentagon is a perfect example. We have all seen Jamie saying no signs of any plane anywhere, no wings, no fuselage, ect.ect. Of course later-- he smoothed it all over and tried to cover up the truth [ who wouldn't when your family is threatened ? ]

9/15/2015 2:04:21 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

longbobby
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (65,064)
Lufkin, TX
54, joined Aug. 2010

And so they did, 3,000 of us on September 11, 2001.

9/15/2015 5:02:24 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Bet your a** that a car could have outran that plane so what does that tell you genius.

It tells me you're an idiot because I posted where the pilot said he was doing 350 knots.

You continually make a fool of yourself because you don't f**king read what is in front of you.

9/15/2015 5:07:13 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

srv63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,676)
Baytown, TX
52, joined Jul. 2012

Quote from naprinciple:
I wonder why the words from Class's sources are above reproach, while the words from sources that disagree are ridiculous?

Because he's an obvious jew shill. To actually use his own common sense and realise all the crap he's been spewing is bullshit, is forbidden by that bible he uses to wipe his a** with after taking a healthy shit.

9/15/2015 5:07:44 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from naprinciple:

I wonder why you build straw men all the time?

I use 'primary' sources, not opinion pieces except those of the experts, not some d*ckhead crop duster who can't research. Please learn the difference between 'Primary' and 'secondary' sources, it will be of use to you.

You obviously don't have much of an academic background for you to make such an assumption without giving it any thought. I can understand that, but if you're not familiar with the methodology you should investigate it before you just lob brain dead ad hominems

Your debating style is rather fallacious there old boy. You use ad hominem and straw men continually without ever really focussing on the topic.

It's more 'trolling' than debating from you. Try to lift your game a little, you CAN do it.

9/15/2015 5:08:39 PM Wheat Ridge, CO  

class5
Over 2,000 Posts (2,644)
Queensland
Australia
52, joined Jan. 2014

Quote from srv63:
Because he's an obvious jew shill. To actually use his own common sense and realise all the crap he's been spewing is bullshit, is forbidden by that bible he uses to wipe his a** with after taking a healthy shit.

Bible? Jews? Shut up D*ckhead! You only make yourself look more stupid with every post.

juma2112 - Wheat Ridge, CO